“Really nice and comfortable”

Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Juno Beach
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed here for a few weeks while waiting on a remodel of my home. The girls at the front desk were great, had my room key in hand in two minutes. Opened the door to my room and was thinking, this is a Holiday Inn Express? It was very nicely appointed,modern and clean. Great view of a beautiful pool and fitness center. Less than half a block to the beach, Great seafood restaurant in the same parking lot and CVS is next door if you forgot something or wanted to get some snacks and drinks. Loved staying here and a big thanks to the staff and GM Kim for a home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rick P
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach hotel.
Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed three nights. Staff had been friendly, accommodations not great but clean and acceptable. The last morning we had no hot water in room. We let run and run and run but eventually bit the bullet and took cold showers. When we checked out we reported it and the desk clerk insisted on arguing by continually saying we had hot water, our fault didn't let it run long enough and then said the entire front building has hot water issues every morning So if you want a hot shower in the AM don't stay here, according to their staff front building does not have hot water until the afternoon ???? Be warned

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank h2ovideo
Susan D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your kind words regarding the staff at the hotel. we are very sorry that you did not have hot water the last day of your stay.
We do hope you will come back again.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Nice property , staff very nice, rooms spacious and updated. Great place to stay if traveling with your pet. Even on the parking side of the hotel, there is nice patios and tall hedges for privacy. Great location for everything in the area. I would highly recommend avoiding the beaches in general on a holiday weekend in this area ... The parks were packed to capacity. My only negative on this hotel , was the mattresses were very firm and "crunchy". Michelle booked our room and was super nice .. And a gentleman on staff from Haiti .. Was very helpful to us .. And you could tell he took a lot of pride in maintaining the property. We saw him on many occasions vacuuming hallways , working in the pool area, ect. Overall a great visit and we will return again ... On a weekend not so busy in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank SilverSeasSherry
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,

We appreciate your kind words regarding the staff at the hotel. We always appreciate the opportunity to recognize our associates for a job well done.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

What do you do in South Florida in August when your home air conditioning breaks? Check into a hotel, of course! We had been saying we wanted to try this close to home Key West style Holiday Inn Express for some time, so the opportunity presented itself a few weeks ago. We were not disappointed. The grounds are lovely, and the hotel is built on the old sand dunes. From our third floor suite with two balconies, we could see the ocean about a block in the distance. Looking west, you can see the Juno Beach Dune Natural Area. Our suite was nicely appointed with all the things you would expect. The bathroom was a little small, and we would have liked a slightly softer bed, but otherwise, we were very happy.

There are at least three restaurants within walking distance. We chose to eat at the Juno Beach Fish house, just downhill in the parking lot. Next time we plan to try Kee Grill directly across the street. After a great dinner, we walked the block to the beach access area. You enter this area of the beach by going down a paver walkway covered by a tunnel of sea grape trees. Since we were at the beach at dusk, we even hoped that we might see a mama sea turtle come up and lay her eggs in the sand. No such luck this night, but there are many identified turtle nests to testify that this is a popular nesting site. The Juno Beach Marine Life Center is a short distance from the hotel if you are interested in learning more about sea turtles. We certainly did enjoy just sitting in the sand enjoying the calm serenity of this pretty beach.

We had to get home quickly the next morning to get the new a/c installed, but we did enjoy the breakfast in the lobby. We were greeted by a gracious hostess, and the breakfast server was very attentive.

We definitely plan to go back to this nice "beachy" hotel. We like that you can park the car and walk to the beach and nice restaurants. All in all, it was a nice unplanned mini vacation.

Room Tip: All rooms have a patio or balcony, but the three story building comes with a view if you get on a hi...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of compliment. All of us here at the Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach Oceanview hotel strive daily to provide our guests with the excellent service you expect and deserve while staying with us. It is a pleasure to hear that we were successful in our efforts during your recent visit! I will be sure and share the good news with the staff.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The grounds of this hotel are lovely especially around the pool area. A lot of thought has gone into the landscaping. Short walk to the beach. The rooms are accessed through a secure gate system. They have bicycles to rent. I was exhausted after a long drive and really appreciated the excellent service and humor of the front desk people on the evening of August 24th. I wish we were able to stay longer than 1 night. I could definitely see this as a place to relax for a few days. The room was all I could ask for- comfortable and QUIET.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank joancrounse
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,

I was thrilled to read your glowing review from your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach.
So glad that our location just steps from the beach worked out perfectly for your trip.
Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The Holiday Inn express Juno Beach is a nice, simple spot to stay. I was here on business in Jupiter and it seemed like many other people were there for meetings as well. I’m not sure I would choose this as a true “vacation” spot; however, that said it is a very short walk to a lovely beach, has a nice pool and is a good value. While I wouldn’t call this a resort by any stretch of the imagination, if you are going to be in the area this appears to be a great place to stay. Although my meetings were 10 mins drive away in Jupiter, I thought I should take advantage of the opportunity to stay on near the beach and I am glad I did. Although it felt like a Holiday Inn Express anywhere as far as getting my work done went (good supply of plugs, free wifi, etc.), the ability to walk a block and curl my toes in the sand was a treat. The breakfast was decent and the staff was very friendly and helpful as needed. As I have reason to return to Jupiter I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank expeditiondaddy
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Holiday Inn Express Valued Guest,

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Stayed here with family and were very pleased with our visit. Juno Beach is a wonderful little town and this hotel is in walking distance to the beach and several restaurants.

Room was clean, swimming pool a good size and breakfast hot and tasty, with different items each morning we were there. Staff was all very friendly and check in/out was quick.

"Oceanview" is a bit of a stretch, but my parents (who are from the mountains) were happy with what they could see from the balcony, so I suppose it is better than no view.

Only negatives were that the pool closes at nine, which seems a bit early. Also, it would be nice to have a quicker access to the beach instead of having to take a long walk around the parking lot.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if visiting this area.

Room Tip: Ask for third floor to get better view of ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Susan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed our delicious complimentary hot breakfast and our wonderful accommodations and amenities.
I appreciate your kind words regarding the staff at the hotel. We always appreciate the opportunity to recognize our associates for a job well done.
So glad that our location just steps from the beach worked out perfectly for your vacation.
We close the pool at nine so guest will not be disturbed by the noise,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Juno Beach
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacat...
#2 of 5 in Palm Beach Shores
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
#1 of 5 in Palm Beach Shores

Been to Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview? Share your experiences!