“Lovely rooms, beautiful location”

Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Juno Beach
Kilmarnock
“Lovely rooms, beautiful location”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were only staying here for one night, but could have stayed longer., such a lovely hotel with a few nice places to eat right on the doorstep. Rooms are spacious and very tastefully decorated, beds are very comfortable too which is always a bonus. Breakfast is basic but adequate and tea and coffee is available throughout the day. Pool area is clean and towels are provided. Oh and they also give you a goody bag on arrival, you get to choose naughty or nice.... I went with naughty!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher level ocean view room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tweenieka
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear valued guest,

I was thrilled to read your wonderful review of our Holiday Inn Express, I am glad you enjoyed our crisp room decor and all of our extras that make our property special.
We value your business and sincerely hope to see you again in the near future
Thank you very much for your review!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We love Juno! We will be back. This hotel was recommended by a friend and we were extremely pleased. Everything was as expected and then some. Checkin with TODD was smooth. He was very courteous and I forget who he was working with during checkin....but they were a great team. Amanda was ever so helpful when we inquired about the beach. Breakfast was done well. I would say one of the better hotel breakfasts. The pool was beautiful.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Terri T
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Hi Terri,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach, I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind comments about Amanda and Todd as we pride ourselves on genuine hospitality each day in our quest to always exceed our guests expectations.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming back to our property in the near future
thank you again for your review.
Cooper City, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Hotel is centrally located at the South East corner of U-S-1 & Donald Ross Blvd.
Friendly staff, clean room, clean pool and plenty of Beach towels pool side.
You walk less than 5 minutes to the Ocean. If you forgot Beach Chairs or Umbrella no problem
they have one for you. The Continental breakfast has everything one expects and then some.
Their rates were very reasonable being that it was Memorial Day weekend.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are the best.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Hi Benny,

I was thrilled to read your glowing review from your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach. We take great pride in superior customer service to all of our guests, free small beach chairs for our guests to use at the ocean are very popular and I am glad you enjoyed their use.
I appreciate your kind words and will share them with my staff.

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your stay and thank you for the positive review, I look forward to having you stay with us again in near future.
Chicago
Reviewed 21 May 2014

As my title suggests, this hotel is not a bad choice if you're looking to stay by the ocean in this area. While calling this hotel "Oceanview" is VERY misleading (the hotel is NOT on the beach, and very few rooms have views that can see the ocean in the distance)...it is very close to the beach. I stayed here twice and had two different experiences.

My first experience, I had booked one of the suites (the largest room they had). I was on the first floor, and had a view of the parking lot. Upon walking in, I struggled with opening the door, as it was apparent that either the door or door frame had expanded overtime due to the humidity or the lock was just plain awful. As somebody in my early 30's, I was able to muster enough strength to push it open...but I highly doubt most guests are in the shape to have to struggle with the door. Once I was in the room, I checked out the patio, and was disgusted to find that it had not been cleaned in awhile. Beer bottles, prescription bottles, cigarettes, and trash were strung along the patio. Not quality I would expect for somebody who was paying for the most expensive type of room in the hotel. Then the next morning, surprise surprise, there was no hot water at 9am.

Despite my better judgement, after that first disappointing stay, I tried the hotel again. Luckily, this time wasn't as bad. I had a room on the third floor, with a view of the ocean in the distance. The room was clean, and everything you would expect from a good holiday inn.

Check in both times was great; the front desk employee were extremely nice and helpful. Breakfast was good as well, and the breakfast attendant was very friendly.

As I mentioned earlier, this hotel is NOT on the beach and the ocean views arent available in quite a few of the rooms....so if that is what you are looking for, you'd be better off in a different hotel.

Room Tip: Request a 3rd floor so you get a view.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent two stays. I do apologize for the shortfalls you listed on your first visit, however, many capital related upgrades have been made to the property since your first visit including entrance / exit doors and sliding glass patio windows.
We do advertise and have ocean view rooms and suites which are always in high demand and our property is 400 steps to the ocean access point.
I am delighted to hear your second visit was up to your expectations and will pass along your kind comments to my wonderful staff.
Thank you for your business and I hope to see you again real soon.
Manchester
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This spacious, clean hotel is very easy to find on the US1. Lovely quiet pool area, one block from Juno beach. Rooms quiet, spacious and excellent sleep quality. Lovely breakfast included . Pleasant staff. Ocean view, more of an ocean glimps through the trees. Limited areas to eat out without driving.

Room Tip: Request a second floor pool view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

What a pleasure to hear from you that all went well during your stay, thank you for the great review about our little paradise in Juno beach, we value your comments and I will share your review with all of our wonderful staff.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you are able to visit us again.
norwich, vermont, usa
Reviewed 14 May 2014

A great place to arrive at, with a hidden pool where you can swim a little after dusk.. and the rooms have views of the beach, or the tops of houses in the trees. A great surf shop next door for all those fun things you want, conch shell necklaces etc. with free tastes of fresh Orange juice. You can walk to the beach on a nice walk to a mangrove entrance to a great quiet beach with older type of homes... views of Juno Pier! Near to a lovely turtle hospital and walk to a great breakfast place across the street, or get fresh cappuccino! Lovely open stairwells... to breath florida air.. pretty at night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank vcjf
Hi Victoria,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of our Holiday inn Express , the secluded atmosphere makes it a terrific vacation destination.
We are glad your visit was comfortable and memorable and hope to see you again in the near future.
L.A.
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Recently spent 3 nights at this property. Checked in early and was taken care of by very friendly front desk clerk Andrea. I would like to commend her professional attitude and demeanor. Was given a nice upgraded room thanks to my IHG elite status as well as the bonus point offer. The bedroom suite was very nice and had a tiny partial ocean view and we really appreciated it. Room has all the amenities needed and 2 flat screen tv sets and also 2 very good A/C systems. The property probably has a few years on it as I noticed the entry door and bathroom door are a bit of a hung "out of square" condition but that is no big problem. Breakfast was very adequate with something for everyone but if you go during the morning rush it may be hard to get a seat, so recommend either early or late. Seems like the only problem I noticed was either the biscuit gravy was either luke warm or container was empty when you needed some. Coffee is very good. Highly recommend this hotel as it is very close to the beach and many, many great restaurants I will critique. I hope you try this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a pool view or partial ocean view upper floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Steve-JL.a.
dmnc927_123, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Hi Steve

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Juno Beach and thank you for your kind comments about Andrea my front desk manager, she certainly has a dedicated spirit of hospitality.
I have reviewed your concerns in the breakfast area and placed measures to increase services offered. Our occupancy levels are very high right now and the breakfast area does get very crowded, I have increased the number of breakfast attendants during these high periods.
We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the area.
Thank you very much for your review.

Dominic M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Juno Beach
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
#1 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview? Share your experiences!