“Best dive shop in the industry”
Review of Scuba Works

Scuba Works
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Jupiter
More attraction details
Owner description: Jupiter's Premier Dive Shop. Try Discover Scuba for an underwater experience you will never forget, or take a Scuba Course and get PADI Open Water Certified. Book directly with us for a Dive Trip with one of our premier dive boat affiliates. We find the right boat for you - from Jr Open Water Certified divers to Technical Divers. Prefer to Snorkel - we offer Snorkel Gear for Sale or Rent. Scuba Works is a 5 star PADI training facility where training is personal and attentive to YOUR pace. Specialty and advanced courses are available to expand your diving experience. Scuba works also has a complete scuba equipment sales, service, and rentals including air and nitrox fills and rentals.
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The owners and staff at Scuba Works are honest and wonderful people. I meticulously maintain my gear and can count on Daniel to be the expert to tune my regulator exactly to my and the manufacturer's specs the FIRST time. Jay and Sandy, the owners, are always extremely pleasant and will tell you about accurate dive conditions. Some shops will lie to you and tell you that visibility is 80 feet when it is really 20. Then you are left disappointed. Scuba Works won't do that to you. It's a full service shop with quality rental gear and a full service repair and service facility.

All reviews
"jupiter area"
"donna"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 2 September 2013

While on vacation in Florida - I received my NITROX certification from Scuba Works on August 26th, 2013. This was a 2 hour class that I had set up ahead of time over the phone with Sandy, the shop-owner, as I was only going to be in Jupiter Florida for 1 day, so my time was very limited. Email/phone communication with Sandy to plan for my NITROX class/certification was excellent. Upon arriving at Scuba Works the staff was very friendly. The store was very nicely stocked with gear. Their classroom facility was also very impressive. Instructor Adam reviewed all course material with me thoroughly before administering the test. The "hands-on" portion of the class (personally testing tanks to verify NITROX mix and labeling accordingly) was also handled very professionally. Overall an excellent experience. Even purchased a Lavacore Core-Warmer while I was there - and received a discount for being a student. Two thumbs up for Scuba Works and their staff. Will visit again the next time i'm in Florida.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I took my Dive computer in to have the battery replaced. They told me over the phone and when I brought it in that they could replace the battery. A week later they called & told me that they had to replace a hose on my regulator as well. The following week and another call. My regulator & computer was ready, but oops they were not able to replace the battery. They offered no explanation and charged $114. I won't be going back. Terrible customer service!

1  Thank Gwen R
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Great dive shop . Everything you need . The Boat { KYALAMI } #1 in my book . The crew matches the boat #1 .

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I will say the owners and staff are very nice. But when i booked my dive trips with them, they knew i was coming from the west coast and did not know the area. The 2 different dive shops they scheduled our dives with were very good. But i was not informed that i would have to pick up and drop off my tanks to them daily. This was very inconvienent for us. After diving we had to travel north to deliver tanks at least 20 minutes each way to then head south to head home. If i had known this i would have booked with the dive shops we went diving with each day. What is the point of paying scuba works when i could have paid the dive shops directly. Very disappointed this was not discussedd with us. Lesson learned.

2  Thank flfireman