“Sweet Potato Crusted Fish!”

Little Moirs Leftovers
Ranked #2 of 215 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Jupiter, Florida
“Sweet Potato Crusted Fish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Do yourself a favor and eat here!! Food is excellent! I like to eat where the locals eat. Fresh fish and the specials change daily! So Yummy!!

Bristol, TN
“OMG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My friend suggested meeting here as I was driving down from the Melbourne area and she was in West Palm Beach. Although my GPS gave me the wrong directions, I finally found this little place amongst several buildings of medical offices. Luckily, we were early as the place quickly began filling up. We both ordered a craft beer which was excellent. The restaurant is known for its "breaded" fish so we both ordered that. Mine was crusted with sweet potatoes and served on a bed of salad greens with a delicious dressing. Hers was crusted with shredded beets and blue cheese (sounds crazy but was delicious) and also served on spring salad greens. Hate to admit it, but, I ate the whole thing. Can't wait to go back.

bahamas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over rated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Husband & I had lunch again at "Left Overs" Jupiter fl. Very loud music & noisy. The server was pleasant & courteous agreeing to move us from next to the Busser Station, which was intolerably noisy. Lunch was mediocre at best, my husband ordered the same thing he had last visit & said it was totally different, suggesting a lack of consistency in the kitchen. Yes the portions are huge, but consider this place quantity vs quality

1 Thank abbahamas
West Palm Beach, Florida
“IF YOU LIKE FISH...EAT HERE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Fascinating restaurant. Always a wait (no reservations), so go early or late for little to no wait. Fresh fish served with your choice of toping (my favorite is horseradish/ sweet potato). It is then served on your choice of salad (my favorite is Caesar).
Plenty of beer choices. Very casual, priced very fairly. Service ok, not great. You can eat outside on patio (a few tables only)
If you like fish, you'll really enjoy the meal.

• Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Food and Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was taken to this restaurant by some friends who come here a bit. Looking it up I say they are a "Seafood and Craft Beer & Wine" place. When I got there, my first impression was that it wasn't the fanciest place to eat but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. The service staff who helped us was TJ and he was most helpful. I found quickly that I could trust his taste. First with a craft beer from Terrapin Beer Company which was really tasty! Then I had the Panko Fried Oyster over greens (a small serving) Then I had the Mufungo Crusted Wahoo over greens with pears, pineapple, red peppers and mango pecan dressing. Man it was a good meal! Looking back, I probably didn't need to order basically two salads but I got my greens. I would recommend this place as a good casual night out.