“VOTED #1 PIZZA IN FLORIDA”

Angelo's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #68 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I am very surprised to see that no one has written a review for this wonderful little Italian Restaurant. My family has eaten here many times over the past 10 years. Angelo’s, at first glance appears to be a typical family owned Italian restaurant, but their food rates high above the rest. We particularly like their Sicilian Pizza, which is somewhat hard to find in Florida. The extra thick crust is very tasty and baked to perfection. All the entrees’ are prepared fresh to order and all that I’ve tried have actually been better than we ate in Italy. The staff are always friendly and very accommodating. Their prices are extremely reasonable for the high quality food they serve.

I highly recommend Angelo’s Italian Restaurant ...try them, you’ll LOVE them!!

Check out their menu at: http://www.bestangelospizza.com/

2  Thank juddann