“I Just Love This Place!!”

Koon Manee Thai & Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This place opened 3 weeks ago and was recommended by friends who have eaten and raved about it. It is in Shoppes Of Jonathon's Landing
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I go to Júpiter every year to visit family and I always have to go here. The staff is soo friendly and the food is delicious. I've read some of the reviews about people feeling rushed and I would like to talk about that. This is a familky run restaurant and, as such, they do not have the formal training of graduates from the Culinary Institute of America. They worry that people will be disappointed if they have to wait a long time for their food. That being said, the food does arrive quickly, but we have found that it Works better to order one course at a time or talk to the manager and explain the time frame in which you would like to eat. I have to say that it is a nice change of pace, no pun intended, from having to wait for an hour to get a drink or food at other establishment.
Everything that I have tried so far has been delicious. We Heard about this place from some of the other local chefs in the área who love it as well.They will also bend over backwards to make something not on the menú for picky eaters, like our mother-in-law.
To me, this is one of the best restaurants in Júpiter and at a much more reasonable price. Please try it. You wont be sorry....

1  Thank burtondogs

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent food & service! Had tom kha, ginger salad, spicy salmon roll, green curry, pad thai, shrimp tempura, teriyaki chicken. The curry and pad thai were the best!! Will definitely return!!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

After passing by Koon Manee a number of times my wife and I decided to try it out. I am not a real Thai kind of guy; regular Chinese works for me. My wife, however, loves spicy food so I held my breath and leaped in for the ride. It was fantastic! You can order hot from 1-5, get delicious brown rice and all kinds of different meats, seafood and vegetables. My wife had shrimp with green curry and I had beef and vegetables. After discussing the hot issue with the owner and chef we chose #2 out of 5. It was spicy but not too! the seaweed salad was delicious as was the miso crab soup. The jasmine green tea was brewed just right. The atmosphere was very pleasant as was the entire staff. The restrooms were immaculate. We will definitely be back and tell all our friends . p.s. on the way another regular customer came in and said the desserts are a must. We did not try the desserts but will next time!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Our son owns a restaurant in Jupiter and loves to go to Koon Manee when he can get away. We live in another state and are visiting for couple weeks so my wife and I tried it. Very impressive (and ambitious) menu of Thai and Japanese. We had Thai summer roll and steamed dumpling for appetizers. Excellent. Our entrees were just as good. I had "3 buddies" in black pepper garlic sauce. My wife had a dish (can't remember the name) that had shrimp, scallops, and squid, with some vegetables and rice noodles. Very nice, attentive staff. When was the last time you went to a Thai restaurant that didn't have wonderful people running it? The restaurant is located in a strip mall and is not much to look at, but that isn't really why you eat out, is it? For us, it's all about the food.

1  Thank Slartabartfast
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We are lucky to live within the delivery area of this restaurant and have taken advantage of this perk three or four times and have dined in twiced. We have never been disappointed. We have had both Thai and Sushi and only found one thing we would not re-order (the lemongrass shrimp soup). The beef salad, sushi rolls, and panang curry are excellent. I especially like the satay chicken appetizer on skewers with peanut sauce. The delivery person is the son of the owner, extremely friendly and accommodating. Everything comes beautifully presented so when we don't feel like cooking or going out we can still have a lovely dinner at home!

1  Thank Jupiterbeachers