Jupiter Reef Club Resort
  • Pool
Cologne Motel(Jupiter)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsview of the oceanbedroom condohot tuboffice staffswimming poolspring trainingunitsjrcseawallgrillestimeshareflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I went there 30 years ago with my family and loved it then. The place has gotten even better since then! The rooms and the resort have everything you need to fully enjoy the weather and the beach. Saw a guy catch a 15 lb permit right outside my room in the morning.... Saw 2 sea turtles come up to lay eggs on the beach in the early AM..... Took a guide out on Lake Okeechobie and caught a 5 lb bass... swam in the pool, jacuzzi and ocean at all hours of the day and night.... Ate at some excellent restaurants including Schooners, Jetty's, Guanabanas and Hogsnappers, took a cruise of the Delray inlet on a yacht. Couldn't believe when the week was over and had to go home... Already thinking of when I'm going back!!!!! 5 stars ++++++++

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4 and really liked the privacy. It was a short walk to the deck overlooking the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Bob H
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We loved it here and didn't want to leave! It was our first time to this area of Florida and we felt very lucky to have found the Jupiter Reef Club Resort. The review that Scott S wrote is a perfect
account of the details of this wonderful place. We had Room 4 and were very happy with it. It's very private and has a side view of the ocean but a few steps away is the gorgeous terrace that is almost right on the water. Jo was so very nice to us and gave us excellent suggestions for restaurants. Don't miss Jetty's and Cafe des Artistes. This was a perfect January retreat and we cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank WeLoveItaly2010
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I stayed 2 nights at the jupiter reef resort for a weekend getaway and I was very impressed with the modern rooms. Very clean and comfortable. Will definitely return the next time Im around Jupiter !! I loved it there.

You will love it too

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Anthony F
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We stayed at the Reef Club for the second time. This time was over Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our 1 BR 1 Bath rental with a perfect view. The weather was super windy and cold and the beach was only useable 2 of the days. But our children really enjoyed swimming in the heated pool. We also enjoyed the free DVD rentals from the front office. What a treat!
We also enjoyed the bagels and coffee on Monday morning out on the deck. What a perfect way to start the day with a view of the ocean and yummy bagels?
The only negative I must share, the beds are SOO uncomfortable. We are NOT picky people at all, and are in our 30's and we had trouble sleeping on the rock hard bed. That would be my only tip for the resort, change out those old beds!!

Room Tip: We love renting room 6A. But do Avoid rooms 4 & 5- there is NO view, they look only at a wall.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank twarpula
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I've been going to this resort for over twenty years and I'm already planning my next trip. Each year shows improvements as the management works hard to maintain and improve this beautiful property. A "boutique"resort is just that...smaller, more personal, and quiet. But by boutique I also mean, the amenities are great, but somewhat limited.

There are no restaurants on site or within reasonable walking distance, but every unit has a small but complete kitchen (gas grills outside too). If it's OK to cook while on vacation, then this is the place. Otherwise, any of the numerous eateries in the area can meet everyone's palate and pocketbook. We ate breakfast & lunch in our unit and dined out each evening :-).

The staff is excellent...very accommodating, friendly, and knowledgable. This resort is small (˜25 units) and the staff is only around during an extended daytime... security is very present off-hours :-|.

There is no fitness center on site, but my daily walks along the beach really was enough of a workout for a vacation.

The location is absurdly beautiful. This hotel is the only facility on the beachside of Rte A1A. There is nothing except gorgeous beach for more than 1/2 mile in either direction. Our unit ("deluxe unit-2") had the most awesome views... out one slider on a very private little deck is sun-drenched and directly looking down the beach. The opposite side deck, mostly shielded from the sun and facing the pool, hot tub, and cabana. Did I mention, the pool is a few steps down from the terrace and is perfectly shielded on those windy surf days...ideal!

The beach is pristine, beautiful white sand with moderate east coast waves. Early morning walkers and surf caster fishermen are the norm. Once the heat of the day arrives, the sun bathers, body surfers, and para-surfers take over... but the beach never gets too crowded.
Did I say the sunrises right outside out unit were terrific.

The hotel is comprised of time-share condo units with many available for weekly rental...usually more owners then renters. Ours was a deluxe suite with one bedroom, one full bath, kitchen, living room, washer/dryer, (TV,DVD, and WiFi..it's all there). There are also two bedroom units. I'd advise going for the deluxe units as they have the most awesome beach views and privacy.

Also in the region is some great deep sea fishing and spring grapefruit league baseball.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: choose a deluxe unit if you can... any extra cost is well worth the difference... direct beach views and more privacy.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple