“Good food for the price”
Review of Burrito Bros

Burrito Bros
Ranked #45 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was my first trip to Burrito Bros. The service was ok, but it took a while to take our order. Once it was taken the drinks and food came promptly. The food was good, not great, but certainly not bad. For the price it was a lot of food. The two for one beers was a nice surprise. I will go back but I won't be rushing back.

• Visited May 2014

Palm Beach, Florida
“A side of perfume?”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This restaurant was humid and had an overwhelming odor of vanilla flavored baby powder, maybe it was a cleaning chemical or waitstaff wearing matching perfume, really not sure. I hoped that the tasteless burritos had improved since they opened a huge new location. Unfortunately the food was soggy and not prepared well. The meal tasted like baby powder still couldn't figure out what that was all about. My main course salad was half the size of a subway salad. Turn on the air conditioner, run some humidifiers, check into that awful smell and get some fresh tasting, well prepared flavorful food or, go out of business quickly.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SODanica
West Palm Beach, FL
“Wanted to love it.”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I prefer local places and wanted to love you, Burrito Bros. But the BBQ was blah - tasted exactly the same as the filling for my pork carnitas burrito, only with a choice of 6 sauces which, amazingly were all not very good. I ordered all kinds of spicy and flavorful toppings for the burrito, yet it still came out bland! The side order of baked beans and green beans were excellent, and the 2 desserts were good. I also think the prices are fair. We may go back and see if they do better with marinated meats, since the prices are decent. However, one more strike with the entrees, and they are OUT.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank JupiterFarmer
“Horrible”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I've heard people talk about this place so checked it out. Gross!! Guac was old and crusted over- all the ad ons were not fresh. Place was old, dark, damp and there was a rotting trash odor. It was sub standard all the way around. Will never be back. Just yuck!

3 Thank BioTeach310
Jupiter, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Going Back”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The food wasn't nearly as bad as the service. The burrito and sliders we ordered took so long to be delivered that we ended up having to take them as take-out and eat them cold at home. Burrito was just OK...I'd rather go to Chipotle or Moes. The BBQ sliders were not inedible, but nothing I would ever consider ordering again...not that it matters because I won't be back.

Woohoo, the Chipotle on Indiantown is coming soon.

• Visited February 2014