“Going downhill?” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Jupiter FL
“Going downhill?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband & I have been dining at Tabica Grill & have recommended it to many people over the last 15 or so years (since it opened). It has been consistently above average - until tonight! I ordered the "Floribean" crabcake which I have had & enjoyed many times. Tonight it was, as one member of our party described it, "crab stuffing". It consisted of shredded crab & breading, no crabmeat, & it did not have the corn topping as described on the menu. My husband had his favorite, the liver & onions - the meal was lukewarm & the liver was tough. The waitress was pleasant, however obviously only parroting instructions when asking if everything was OK as she did not seem to care when we voiced our concerns. I hope that this is not an indication of a downhill trend for a restaurant that has had an excellent reputation for well over a decade!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank MichkaJupiterFL

Jupiter, Florida
“Small but the food and service could not be better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Wife and I enjoyed dinner there again and I thought to myself, why haven't I rated this place.

The service from the person at the door to server is excellent. Food is beyond excellent. They specialize in seafood and it is always prepared to perfection. I highly recommend Tabica Grill.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jupiter, Florida
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Not our first visit, but most certainly our last!!! Just returned from the most horrible dining experience...the waitress was rude and obnoxious to such an extent that we requested she be replaced. Pour children ordered filets mignon and was told that the kitchen had run out of mashed potato, but they were very quick to offer a baked potato for $3.99! Absolutely unbelievable!! Rude and never again!

JUPITER
“Do not follow simple instructions”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have lived in the Jupiter area for 30 years and have frequented this restaurant on many occasions, over the years. The past 2 times, a simple request of "please do not put cheese on the wrap" resulted in cheese on the wrap. The first time the wrap had to be sent back twice because they put the same cheese on twice. Third time they finally got it. This last time, I ordered the same wrap and told the waitress about having to send it back twice the time before, and they STILL put cheese on it. Are you kidding me, it's not rocket science. I guess they just don't care about satisfying a customer. I paid full price for everything both times too.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Salty Salty Salty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Friends recommended this place. Nice atmosphere, good service, but way to much salt on everything.

Salt on the bread, too much salt in the soup. Too much salt on the meatloaf. Too much salt in the potatoes.

Other than that, it would have been a great meal.