“Great food, great views”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jetty's

Jetty's
Ranked #4 of 215 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Kids, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to dinner at Jetty's last night after learning that Jetty's was operated by the same group that owns Cool'as Fish Bar. Knowing we had great service and food at Cool'as we expected the same at Jetty's and we were not disappointed. We were waited on immediately and we had great food. My husband had the nightly fish special with lump crab meat, a salad and french fries. I had marinated filet mignon tips, baked potato and salad. Everything was great. Next time we visit the area we will be back.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank bltc1976

West Palm Beach, Florida
“First Perfect Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I have enjoyed some awesome restaurants around the world. Jetty's-at least for my meal on this night- is perfect. Our server, Melinda, was at the table with water and to take drink orders within 5 minutes. For appetizers we shared calamari, hot crab dip, conch fritters- all were excellent. Melinda's pacing has been quintessential- not too pushy/fast, yet right here when needed. Water glasses were kept full. I had the hog fish Oscar with broccolini, preceeded by a great Cesar salad. Farrar carani cabernet sauvignon to drink (yes I know it is a red and I had fish, but I drink what I like. Awesome.

1 Thank mycounsel1
Summerfield, North Carolina, United States
“Beautiful setting on the intercoastal water way, but average seafood.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

A group of us visited Jetty's for dinner and loved the restaurant setting on the water. However, the food was average. The Crab Cakes had too much filer in them (below average) and the clam chowder was too heavy. The blackened swordfish was quite good, as was the Caesar salad. We had two specials, the Grouper Oscar and the Hog Fish (snapper). Both were heavy with sauce and would have been better if just grilled with a lite butter sauce. For the amount of money spent, I would have expected more. Leftovers was much better.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mcdjohn
Belleville, Illinois
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. Food was outstanding and the Coconut Shrimp house specialty is a must to try. Atmosphere was excellent with the lighthouse in full view. Service was prompt.

Visited May 2014
Jupiter, Florida
“Great view from the "back porch" tables!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

And some of the best seafood you can get in the Palm Beaches. Jupiter Lighthouse view is outstanding too!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Jetty's? Share your experiences!