“Excellent view of the lighthouse and great seafood.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jetty's

Jetty's
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aiea, Hawaii
“Excellent view of the lighthouse and great seafood.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We met for dinner with friends who were very familiar with the restaurant. So, our outdoor seating had a good view of the lighthouse across the channel. Florida's so flat you have to enjoys scenic views when you can get them. Seafood is the specialty here although steaks are also available. I really expected the prices would be higher, but I'm used to Honolulu prices. In any case, I had grilled salmon, which was very good. My wife had the special fish of the day whose name escapes me (an odd named whitefish) which was also very good. The sides were done well and were tasty. My wife especially liked the clam chowder. Service was good but not outstanding. I was seated next the walking lane used by the waiters, so I was constantly being brushed. No big deal, just an annoyance. The bill for three of us came to $140 including cocktails and tip. It's a busy, popular place in the evenings, so I'd suggest coming early. Although the parking lot is shared with other businesses, it's big and there's ample parking, just a matter of how far you want to walk.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We really had a great meal here at Jetty's. It is located on the water and we asked for a table under the covered patio. We had a great view on a beautiful day.

We had a crab cake appetizer and it was great. My wife and I each had a Caesar's salad, which was very tasty. My wife had halibut and I had an oriental salmon. Both dishes were excellent and were ample in size to bring home for lunch the next day.

Although I did not order it, the wine by the glass list had Stag's Leap Cabernet, a rare bird on wines by the glass. It was $19 but that is unusual to find it at most restaurants by the glass.

Tip - Several posts on here talked about the restaurant not taking reservations and filling up with long waits. We went about 5:45 on a Wednesday and had no wait. In addition, they had an early bird menu with about 10 different entrees for $16.95. That price included the choice of a garden or Caesar's salad, entree and a side dash - a great deal!

This was our favorite meal on a recent trip to Jupiter and we will come back on our next visit - and you should enjoy it, too.

Visited July 2014
“Best view in Jupiter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Jetty's is one of my favorite restaurants in Jupiter. The food is wonderful, not top chef cuisine but good food for the size and capacity of the place and is always consistent. My favorite is the spinach dip and the fish it is always fresh. It does tend to get very busy and they don't take reservations so prepare for that if you have small children, you may want to get there early especially on weekends. The upside is if there is a wait you can always grab a drink from the bar and go to the dock and look for fish. The view is definitely the best part, if you can sit outside do so there is something magical about sitting on the river looking at the lighthouse.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

The setting is super with the Jupiter lighthouse and marina right there. Eat outside if you can. The fish is good and fresh. It is very popular and they do a good job of serving many people.

• Visited December 2013
Derry, New Hampshire
“Not up to par....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ate here three different times trying to give it a fair shot but the menu is boring, the presentation extremely bland, the service is not on the level it should be with the prices charged. Chewing gum and making excuses because the server had a late night previously is not professional. Once the food was delivered, appetizers and main course at the same time, a second cocktail order was never delivered and one of the salads omitted entirely. The food is fair but the reputation that Jetty's has must be from an earlier time. We really wanted to love the place but can't recommend at this time. The decor is sedate and a little dated but could be improved and the view is very nice. Hopefully, a little training and an updated menu will bring back what must have been a lovely venue at one time.

• 2 of 5 bubbles