“Nice place for breakfast”

Sinclair's Ocean Grill
Ranked #39 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The restaurant is right in the ocean. My wife and I had breakfast and really enjoyed it. We had a fairly simple breakfast of eggs, ham, and pastries. Everything was well made and served promptly by a very friendly but professional staff.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here during our stay at the Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa, the restaurant is located within its premises. We arrived and were promptly seated with a lovely table and a pool/ocean view. Not a place I would recommend with small children, the ambiance is not appropriate for it. Service is very friendly and attentive. They have a decent selection of wines and if you like seafood a decent selection there as well. We ordered the cold antipasto cheese plate, Tuscan chicken and the beef tenderloin both entrees served with vegetables and a garlic mashed potato. All were very tasty and well presented. For dessert we definitely recommend the
chocolate ice cream, yum! Pricey and worth it, you'll enjoy!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I wanted seafood but was not enthralled with some of the items included in the seafood tagliatelle, so I asked the server, Kevin, if the chef could utilize crab meat only in a similar dish. Wow! Am I glad that I asked! The combination of huge chunks of crab meat, pasta, shaved parmesan, and a light tomato sauce was more than I expected and more than I could eat. Fortunately, my ravenous husband had already finished his Tuscan chicken and made short work of my meal.
Kudos to the chef who was creative enough to make me a custom dinner (at no extra charge) which may end up on their menu.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

After attending Easter Sunrise Service at the Juno Beach Pier, we hit Sinclair's for breakfast. Our normal Sunday breakfast spot in Juno Beach was closed today. So, I'm extremely glad I thought about the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa. I had Eggs Benedict and my wife had the breakfast buffet. Both were excellent choices. The service was excellent, and the atmosphere was a delight. This was not our first time at the resort. We've stayed here, drank here, and eaten here before. What a hit!!! I know we'll do this again.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We were staying in the hotel and given we prefer to leave the car behind when we go out to eat, this was really our only option, but we had an excellent meal. The restaurant was full on a Friday night with a good mix of hotel guests and locals.

Been to Sinclair's Ocean Grill? Share your experiences!