“Sals Abacoa”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Jesse was very attentive and efficient. Food reasonable..early bird. Tasty sauce. Great homey atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have gone the last four Tuesday nights with our three grandkids after sports practice and Carly and the staff have been so accommodating. We bring our own lactose free cheese for one section of the pizza for one child and they smile and take care of it. The pizza is yummy and coupons abound although everyone gets huge discounts on Monday and Tuesday pizza orders. Flexible table sizes and booths accommodate crowsds of all sizes. Our favorite of the Sals chain because of Carly's caring service and pretty smile. I rarely take time to rate chain restaurants but this does not feel like a chain to us. Try it soon. Ask for Carly; she is a sweetheart.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The menu and half price for couples rocks! I've been here twice and will go again. It's quaint and really very good food for the value.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The staff was particularly courteous and accommodating. My daughter substituted veggies for cheese; they separated out non-vegan ingredients and individually wrapped them for leftovers at home; and when we ordered additional sauteed veggies just as we were finishing dinner, they put in the order without so much as a grimace. It came out to us quickly, piping hot and perfectly prepared. A fun neighborhood spot. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I went there with my family and brother's family. So, there were 9 of us. We walked in and the employees all gave us that look. That "we don't like kids" look. A woman approached us and asked is we were picking up a pizza. Which I found very rude. Yeah, all 9 of us came in to pick up our pizza??? No, we actually want to be seated, please. So, after getting the dirty looks from everyone, we were seated. They told us we would have to wait while the tables were pushed together for us. I was thinking they must be busy. But, the restaurant was not crowded at all. I think the server took our order about 20 minutes after we were seated. We watched her taking care of her other tables until she made her way to us. She didn't give us our refills unless we asked her for them. I was really disappointed with the service there. We ordered 3 different pizzas and they were alright. Nothing spectacular. We won't be back. I just want people to know, that not everyone has bad kids.

2  Thank Anglim18