“Want to watch sports over a tasty meal and cold beverage? This is it!”

Duffy's Sports Grill
Ranked #46 of 217 Restaurants in Jupiter
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My son talked me into going to this location, and what a *difference* !! I've been to other Duffy's locations, and was basically "eh". The service and food at this location were exceptional; there are enough TVs around that we could request a specific game on one set and not upset anyone else. The food was hot from the kitchen (no sitting under a heating lamp!). AND it was really tasty! Our preferences are the Crisp Snapper Sandwich plate, and the tenderloin tips; they also provide better side dishes. The usual fries and coleslaw are available, but there's also corn on the cob, plantains, grilled zucchini, black beans and rice...we'll be heading back here frequently!

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

There are newer reviews for Duffy's Sports Grill

Reviewed 23 December 2013

With a smoking hot bartender named Kelly....great hot wings, nice cold Bud Light, game on TV and a gorgeous lady working the bar....what more could you ask for on a Saturday afternoon!

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Hi! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Out for a late night in West Palm Beach and on the way home decided to stop at Duffy's for a bite to eat. I heard that the hamburgers were good here and in the end they did look delicious, but I opted for the chicken quesadillas.

Our server was extremely attentive and came to our table several times. My buddy ordered the thick and juicy hamburger and I had the chicken quesadillas. It was delicious.

Overall I liked this restaurant, the service and the food.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Hi! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stopped at this Duffy's for lunch. The service was excellent and the food was good. Their food is a step above average bar food with a nice selection from which to choose. Also, I love that they offer some very diet friendly selections. We were permitted to have our dog with us on the patio. We would definitely go back to this Duffy's again when we are in the area.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We had planned to go to the restaurant next door to Duffy's but cancelled after looking at the menu. We decided to try Duffy's and we're glad we did. The hotwings were out of this world and the entrees were even better. My wife had the New York Strip and I had fish Filet. It was all fantastic from the 2 drinks for 1 to the great food and prompt service. Seems like it was mostly waiters and not waitresses which is ok in my book. Sorry ladies but I like the waiter idea better . It results in less attitude and more attentive service. If you're in Jupiter and you want to have a nice dinner and/or watch a game and have a drink see Duffy's.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you Randall! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!