“Great hangout!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This restaurant was in walking distance from my hotel, so I had several lunches here - all were great, as I sat out on the patio. Good food, good service. My husband and I also had dinner here. It was a bit noisy (but it was during March Madness, which is to be expected), but we loved their 2 for 1 drink specials.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

What a nice review Serena! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We attended a full-day event at Jupiter High School on Saturday, and knew we'd be grabbing a late night bite to eat before the drive back up to Orlando. Prior to leaving the high school we asked several Jupiter residents for suggestions on locations close by. Several names were offered by Duffy's was mentioned by several individuals, so that's what we chose.

The location was pretty easy to find, and parking was available with no real issues. We were greeted by the seating staff, and immediately shown to a high-top table. A very friendly server took our drink orders, and then she came back to find out our menu selections. I chose the Wings Three Ways, and very glad I did.

The service was WAY faster than I'd expected for the amount of people inside being served, and the food arrived at the perfect temperature, and with a nice appearance. The taste of my wings . . . Perfect . . . and quite filling. Our server repeatedly checked on us, and kept drinks refilled without ever have to be asked.

If I'm ever back in Jupiter, I will definitely re-visit this restaurant, as it was that satisfying. It is VERY easy to recommend this location. Thanks, DSG, for the enjoyable experience!!

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Hi! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I needed a quick supper before I tucked up for the night. The desk clerk recommended this. Very, very noisy. I sat at the bar and it was obvious that this was a locals place. Staff greeted people by name. My margarita was well prepared. At the recommendation of the gentleman next to me I had the steak tips. The meat was tender and tasty. The sides were not. The corn was cold , tough and tasteless. The cole slaw was okay.

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Hi LuketheCat! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

My husband and I stopped in Duffy's to get lunch on Christmas Eve day. The food is amazing and always hot. Someone is always making sure that you are well taken care of. On Monday thru Friday from 2:00 to 4:00 pm, your entire meal is 40% off. What a deal!!!! Also, when you purchase $100.00 in gift cards, you receive $20.00 back. This is a nice place to take the entire family and very reasonable. Enjoy!!!!

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

What a nice review! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. We are happy to hear you had such a present experience.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My son talked me into going to this location, and what a *difference* !! I've been to other Duffy's locations, and was basically "eh". The service and food at this location were exceptional; there are enough TVs around that we could request a specific game on one set and not upset anyone else. The food was hot from the kitchen (no sitting under a heating lamp!). AND it was really tasty! Our preferences are the Crisp Snapper Sandwich plate, and the tenderloin tips; they also provide better side dishes. The usual fries and coleslaw are available, but there's also corn on the cob, plantains, grilled zucchini, black beans and rice...we'll be heading back here frequently!

John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!