“Great for lunch”

Nature's Way Cafe
Ranked #65 of 215 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jupiter, Florida
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Nice little casual place to have lunch. The sandwiches are made to order - the smoothies are terrific. Seating is available inside and outside.

Visited April 2014

“Excellent but...”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We were thrilled by this little cafe in a complex on the west side of US 1 in Juno Beach. The veggie juice was rejuvenating & excellent. The salad and wrap were delicious and filling. The location was cute & had both inside & outside seating. The only negative was the use of plastic and styrofoam- which we all know is a big No-No in the health & environmentally conscious world. I highly recommend & will return & will hope they stop using plastics...

1 Thank Jtrooney75
Key West, FL
“Super Sandwich and Soup”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stopped in this café to get a quick lunch and was really delighted with the delicious food. They use fresh ingredients in everything! I had the 1/2 sandwich with soup for $7.95. The choices are unbeatable for bread and add ons to your sandwich. The tuna sandwich (on marble rye) was piled high with FRESH sprouts, spinach, carrot slivers, cucumbers and I think some red onion or red cabbage. And the soup was Crab bisque which was delicious. The counter staff made my lunch and brought it to my table outside - with a smile. It was really nice. I got a little card that when you go back for every $2.50 you spend they give a check mark and then you get $5.00 off when the card is full. I like those bonuses and will definitely go back here. They seemed to do a lot of take out business as well so I am thinking this is the perfect place to order a beach picnic next time I go to Jupiter Beach.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank 123bright
Westminster, Massachusetts
“Great!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We went here for my children to eat lunch one day ( girl 8 and boy 9) and we enjoyed it. My children both ordered the peanut butter banana sandwich, and it was really good. It smelled a bit strange inside, but I imagine it is all the different healthy foods they have behind the counter ( it really is a totally healthy place). Everything seemed really pure, and the food preparation places ( from what I could see), looked clean.

Visited March 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Most of the menu choices are healthy. The food is really good, and there is indoor and outdoor seating. I think the staff could be friendlier, especially the owner. But that won't stop me from returning.

Visited April 2013