“Fish O'Plenty!”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fish O'Plenty!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was my first time deep sea fishing. The Captain and First Mate were very attentive and knowledgeable. Everyone on the boat caught numerous fish. Whenever we needed bait and/or fishing tackle, they were there immediately to get our lines back in the water. Looking forward to our next fishing excursion with them.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Darlene P

CT
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best charter in town”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Had an amazing time this past weekend with Cap'n Jason and first mate Josh. In contrast to many of the charters I have been on they are personable from the first minute that you step on board. You are treated like an old friend and not just an anonymous customer. You can tell that they sincerely love what they do. As far as the fishing goes, they put us right on the fish and all 11 of us on the boat that day hooked up - most of us multiple times. Whenever you needed bait or a hook they were right behind you before you needed to ask. They hustled the entire trip. And the boat was kept spotless as they constantly hosed it off between drifts. If you are looking for excellent service then look no further. These guys rock! Can't wait to book my next trip.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LuLuCt
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great wildlife viewing - Diving to see Sharks”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I had a wonderful experience diving with Emerald Charters and Randy Jordan. Three tank dives in federal waters, where Randy feeds and interacts with the sharks while divers watch and take photos. I saw Lemon and Nurse Sharks, along with a Sand Reef and Bull Shark. Goliath Groupers were in the area along with barracuda. Sadly there were no Hammerheads on the day I dove with Randy but the visibility that day wasn't optimal so...another time! It was a great experience and opportunity to see the animals. Randy fights shark finning! I got tanks from Dive Works nearby - they were fantastic and I'll dive with them again! Randy has beverages and provides a box lunch as part of the trip - only $97 for the three dives.

Visited March 2014
Juno Beach, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Professional and Fun!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I fished with Samana in September - a slow season. Captain Jason was very helpful getting us paired up with another couple anglers to go out on a weekend morning. Rip took us out (4 anglers) and was very helpful and professional. The boat caught 15 fish including a large barracuda and a dolphin. It was fun to watch Rip and one of their regular customers land these fish!

I would definitely fish with Samana again. They are located in Tequesta, so you have about a 40 minute boat ride to get to the first spot. That is the only con I can think of, so I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

Great experience and I would fish with Samana again!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lisa M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fishing experience you can have.”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Jason and crew could not have been more professional and helpful. My children and I caught more fish than we could count. Highest reccommendation to anyone seeking a great dsy fishing.

Visited March 2013