“Nice place to go to with your dog!”
Review of Jupiter Dog Beach

Jupiter Dog Beach
Ranked #9 of 57 things to do in Jupiter
Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice place to go to with your dog!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I went with my mini schnauzer and my mom came with her large german shepherd. Both dogs had a blast!!! HOWEVER!!! be careful for the other dogs at the beach!! My mini got attacked by a boxer while we were there! I later saw the same boxer attack 3 other dogs! So some owners go with their aggressive dogs!!!! Look out for a dark brown boxer! But defiantly a place to visit with your loved ones! Parking was easy too during the week days. No clue about wknd days.

West Palm Beach, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Sparky Loves the Beach”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

As long as dog owners clean up after their dogs & the dogs are pretty well behaved - it is always a great time!

United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Awesome place for responsible and friendly dogs and owners”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We've been coming to this beach for about a year now. I just love it and do my best to be the perfect visitor vis-a-vis cleanup and behavior. Our dog is very friendly and submissive so we have no issues letting him off the leash to play and swim, though we stay close and don't let him wander. They do provide poopie bags if you're running short but occasionally they are out so make sure to bring your own bags if you can. Parking is free too!

Jupiter, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great place to take your pooch!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Nice part of the beach, lots of dogs, mostly friendly. Have to love dogs and not be intimidated by both big and little ones coming up to say hi. Great place to let my pup off his leash and run freeeee!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Julia V
Jupiter
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Dog Friendly Beach”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a stretch of beach that is designated "dog friendly" with baggies provided to pick-up after your dog. If your dog is friendly you can take him off the leash to have a good run on the beach. Sometimes there are fishermen who don't appreciate a dog stealing their bait or peeing on the equipment so I try to leash my dog when we're walking past them. Good street parking but no bathrooms.

Visited October 2013