“A Must for every visit”

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Must for every visit”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Dog Beach is a MUST for every visit to Jupiter. Both the dogs and their owners make each visit a treat. Love it!

Visited April 2014

Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice place to go to with your dog!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I went with my mini schnauzer and my mom came with her large german shepherd. Both dogs had a blast!!! HOWEVER!!! be careful for the other dogs at the beach!! My mini got attacked by a boxer while we were there! I later saw the same boxer attack 3 other dogs! So some owners go with their aggressive dogs!!!! Look out for a dark brown boxer! But defiantly a place to visit with your loved ones! Parking was easy too during the week days. No clue about wknd days.

West Palm Beach, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Sparky Loves the Beach”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

As long as dog owners clean up after their dogs & the dogs are pretty well behaved - it is always a great time!

United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Awesome place for responsible and friendly dogs and owners”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We've been coming to this beach for about a year now. I just love it and do my best to be the perfect visitor vis-a-vis cleanup and behavior. Our dog is very friendly and submissive so we have no issues letting him off the leash to play and swim, though we stay close and don't let him wander. They do provide poopie bags if you're running short but occasionally they are out so make sure to bring your own bags if you can. Parking is free too!

Jupiter, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great place to take your pooch!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Nice part of the beach, lots of dogs, mostly friendly. Have to love dogs and not be intimidated by both big and little ones coming up to say hi. Great place to let my pup off his leash and run freeeee!

Visited December 2013