“Great food. Moderate wait. Service excellent”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #127 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Outback is a busy place in high season. They turn table over quickly, but there can easily be a 3-45 minute wait. Food is great. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Our first time back in the area in a few years, and we just had to go back to Outback. As always, the service was outstanding, the food was excellent, and the beer was ice cold. We will back again when we're in the Jupiter area.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Typical outback quality. Everything was as expected, nothing to complain. The steak was prepared as ordered and the service prompt and friendly. The restaurant is located close ot the next Best Western hotel.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Why do I keep going back to Outback? It is because I have had some great meals there and I keep hoping that it will be just as good every time, but unfortunately it is not. Gave it a chance again on Friday night. There was an hour wait when I called at 7:30, but when I arrived at 8:30, there was a table ready. I ordered the teriyaki medallions thinking that the small pieces of sirloin would be tender. Out of the 5 o 6 medallions, 1 was actually tender, the rest were just about impossible to chew. Unfortunately this was similar to other experiences I have had at this Outback. Should have ordered the chicken.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We visit this Outback often. Good food, good service. Will return. We tried the onion soup for the first time.