“Surprised”
Review of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co - CLOSED

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I didn't expect much because it's a chain restaurant but we were looking for an average priced place on the water for our out of town guests. I was really surprised that the food was so good because the prices were reasonable especially for waterfront dining. Everyone was very happy with their meal and the service was fine. We even liked the way it was decorated. I think this restaurant is a great casual option for a nice seafood meal.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Never again!

The atmosphere was great, live music and beautiful location overlooking the Jupiter Lighthouse. I wanted to move next to the table where some friends were seated and server told us she couldn't do it. So we stayed at our table. Waited a long time to get our dinner, when it came the burger and fries were cold. I was not impressed with this chain at all.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our children love this restaurant and ask to go whenever they get to pick. The view is amazing and there is a dock that we like to walk out on after dinner and we love the live entertainment outside. The food and service have always been good. I can't say that we've had a bad meal or experience here in the many times we've come. Peel and eat shrimps were cooked to perfection for appetizer. The Shrimp New Orleans was simply wonderful, the jasmine rice was a delicious alternative to having pasta with shrimp and the spices were not overwhelming to the dish. We will definately be back to have dinner again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The view of the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse across the water is beautiful. The restaurant is a typical Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. The food was good and the service was fine. The young lady behind the counter in the store was extremely helpful and very friendly.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

First of all the location is great. One of the best in Florida, just across the lighthouse. The food is average. While I had a good shrimp scampi my wife had very bad eat and peel shrimp. The drinks are are bad too.