“Heaven in Florida”

Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed 28 May 2011

From the moment of our arrival we were greeted like we were old friends of the staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I especially found Sara to be a delight. Always cheerful and willing to help in any way she could.
The room and amenities were kept immaculate and the beauty of the view from our balcony was breathtaking. Very relaxing weekend.
The only issue we had was the internet kept getting knocked out but when I called down to the front desk they immediately rebooted and we were back up and running again. Otherwise, our stay was one that I can't wait to do again and am already looking at my calander to see when I will be returning.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 May 2011

I have had the occasion to stay at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn on four occasions (my daughter recently gave birth to my first grandchild and we are several hours away). From the moment I arrived, the staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. The rooms are large with either one or two queens with a patio (my preference) or balcony with views of the intracoastal and pool. Each room also has a small refrigerator and some have storage for snacks, etc., which is especially nice if staying for several days. Beds are comfortable and air conditioning works great (important for the warm months in Florida). A continental breakfast is served each morning with muffins, cereal, juice, coffee and tea (coffee available 24 hours). This is really a lovely place with reasonable prices. I've even stayed alone on a couple of occasions and feel extremely safe. Really can't say enough good things about the Jupiter Waterfront Inn! Would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Jupiter area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2011

April 27, 2011
When we arrived Wed. night the service was so totally awesome and they had a room that was so great. It had a jazzui in it and an awesome view.. It was a GREAT way to start my birthday morning with the most awesome sunrise from the 2nd floor. The room was very clean and the staff was awesome to us.... I just wanted to stay forever.. If you have someone special in your life or you just want to get away with family this the place to do it. This was my first time there and I will go back again next year for my Birthday..... Thanks again for having such a wonderful place and for also sharing it with us.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sleepwalker69
Reviewed 22 April 2011

Following a long drive from the DC area, we spent the entire day exploring the Florida coast. Fell in love with the Jupiter area and decided to spend a night to savor the flavor. Options in Palm Beach were pricey. A random search (thank you iPad) led us to the Jupiter Waterfront Inn. Welcoming website, helpful staff and great location! Friendly faces, spectacular view, gorgeous weather, and a convenient continental breakfast. Such a pleasant surprise overall! We'd like to thank David and Sarah for all the personal touches, and would highly recommend the Inn to others who'd like a homey "boutique" experience in lieu of a big-name resort. Wow! Keeping this little gem in our rolodex :)

Room Tip: Great water views from all rooms :)
Reviewed 22 April 2011

This is an absolute wonderful gem on the intracoastal of Fl. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. The staff very helpful especially David. When we needed directions to someplace David got us there without any confusion. We decided to order pizza one night to be delivered and again David recommended one and it was delicious.
Everything is fairly close by, restaurants, shopping, sightseeing.
The pool and grounds were spotless.
My grandchildren had never been to Fl and had such a wonderful time. It will be something they will never forget and the entire staff helped to make it so.
I WILL be coming back here again, soon I hope. It truly was a wonderful trip.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2011

This is a very nice little hotel and is absolutely immaculate. That's no small feat for a waterfront property, as I know from my days as a teenage hotel maintenance man in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 20 April 2011

Wow the Internet pictures don't do it justice. Great spacious rooms with beautiful views of the intervoastal waterway. Ours had a big jacuzzi tub in the living area so you could lounge in the tub and watch the 42" tv now that was decadent. Our room stepped out on a lovely pool area and there even was a fishing pier. Staff, especially Sarah was polite and efficient. Coffee and tea station 24 hrs. You can come by boat or car. As a travel agent I would highly recommend this hotel. Beautiful and well maintained! Awesome.

• Stayed: April 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview

Been to Jupiter Waterfront Inn? Share your experiences!