Staying at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn several times we are impressed with the efficient and friendly staff. The place is well kept and the pool and hot tub is inviting. The guest laundry is a nice thing when you have been on the road. There is a great view of the water from almost every room.The clientele is mixed, snowbirds and regulars.
However- the coffee is the worst I have ever had- anywhere in the world-truly, the continental breakfast is far outclassed at the most basic similar hotel/motel chain. I chatted with a man the other day who entered two wrong rooms (all poolside is identical) and wished they had numbers on the poolside- that would be an easy fix. You have to go to the front desk for sundries like hairdryers. If people take them, get those wall units, another easy fix. The beds, although large enough (some would like the option of a king size bed- there are none) are extremely uncomfortable as are the linens, scratchy, feel a bit beyond their happy day. The smell that they spray the room with daily is potent and cloying. They will not do that daily if asked. Overall it is a convenient hotel and a pleasant location but little things would make it a Great Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway with views across the water to Jupiter Island's nature conservancy, our newly renovated gem of an inn will embrace you with spacious rooms and gracious hospitality. We offer you the best of the Old Florida experience, offering visitors an array of natural pleasures - the beautiful blue sea, white sandy beaches, plentiful fishing and diving grounds, majestic bird and animal life, fun boating and idyllic sunny days spent beachcombing, relaxing and enjoying friends and family! Add to this all the excitement of the nearby Jupiter and Palm Beach attractions - world class golf courses, spring training baseball, motorsports, fishing tournaments, art festivals, a wide range of nightlife, elegant shopping for everything under the sun, and a dazzling selection of restaurants to satisfy your culinary cravings! It’s why the Palm Beaches are known for “The Best of Everything."The beautiful ambiance uniquely found at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn is thoughtfully combined with modern hotel accommodations and technological features to meet all your vacation needs. You'll enjoy the comfort found in our 38 water view suites, 10 with Jacuzzis, all with 42" flat screen tvs, wireless internet and refrigerator. You'll feel yourself relax completely on our sundeck with large, heated pool and spa overlooking a spectacular view of the Intracoastal and our 240-foot fishing pier. Our peaceful and friendly setting provide you the perfect base to enjoy the best of our area! Intimate enough to feel warm and inviting, spacious enough to offer a sense of privacy and loaded with features you don't find in many inns this size, our best feature is the fabulous view you enjoy from the comfort of your room! From the brilliance of the morning's dawn, to the interest provided by boats and birds gliding by, to the rich colors and sheer beauty of the evening sky, this ever-changing panorama is yours.All of our accommodations provide for your conveniences and comforts. Enjoy a full day exploring the area or soaking up the sun on the beach, then settle into one of our spacious guest rooms for the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Jupiter Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiter Waterfront Hotel Jupiter
- Jupiter Waterfront Inn Florida