This was the first time staying at the Inn. The staff was so great, we got in late due to an accident on the way. But Brittney the front desk Clerk was so awesome.. She was all smiles made us feel perfectly at home asked us just the right questions about our plans and gave us so much info and flyers. even cards for personal charter boats in the area. When we got to our Room We were surprised by A Bouqet of Flowers and Champain on Ice. The view from every spot at the Inn is amazing. Its like being at the tropics. Our Room was so Romantic. We were just Feet from the water on our Private Patio..
The fishing off the private Dock was so good We stayed out all night with our WIne glasses and
Fished. The Local delivery services and choices of dinning was amazing. We only left one time and that was to go climb to the top of the Jupiter Light House. Let me tell you the view was amazing...The Pool & Hot Tub was an even greater addition.
We felt like we were in heaven and they treated us like royalty. We will for sure be back for our 1 year annivarsery .. Thank You, Brittnay and SARA, And especially Betsey & Johnny And the Whole Staff.. They all knew we were the honeymooners and treated us so well. One important thing is I travel alot with my father.. I was amazed how comfortable the Bed was..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway with views across the water to Jupiter Island's nature conservancy, our newly renovated gem of an inn will embrace you with spacious rooms and gracious hospitality. We offer you the best of the Old Florida experience, offering visitors an array of natural pleasures - the beautiful blue sea, white sandy beaches, plentiful fishing and diving grounds, majestic bird and animal life, fun boating and idyllic sunny days spent beachcombing, relaxing and enjoying friends and family! Add to this all the excitement of the nearby Jupiter and Palm Beach attractions - world class golf courses, spring training baseball, motorsports, fishing tournaments, art festivals, a wide range of nightlife, elegant shopping for everything under the sun, and a dazzling selection of restaurants to satisfy your culinary cravings! It’s why the Palm Beaches are known for “The Best of Everything."The beautiful ambiance uniquely found at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn is thoughtfully combined with modern hotel accommodations and technological features to meet all your vacation needs. You'll enjoy the comfort found in our 38 water view suites, 10 with Jacuzzis, all with 42" flat screen tvs, wireless internet and refrigerator. You'll feel yourself relax completely on our sundeck with large, heated pool and spa overlooking a spectacular view of the Intracoastal and our 240-foot fishing pier. Our peaceful and friendly setting provide you the perfect base to enjoy the best of our area! Intimate enough to feel warm and inviting, spacious enough to offer a sense of privacy and loaded with features you don't find in many inns this size, our best feature is the fabulous view you enjoy from the comfort of your room! From the brilliance of the morning's dawn, to the interest provided by boats and birds gliding by, to the rich colors and sheer beauty of the evening sky, this ever-changing panorama is yours.All of our accommodations provide for your conveniences and comforts. Enjoy a full day exploring the area or soaking up the sun on the beach, then settle into one of our spacious guest rooms for the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Jupiter Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiter Waterfront Hotel Jupiter
- Jupiter Waterfront Inn Florida