“worms, yes worms, in the rooms!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The location, room layout and pool area were great. The room was comfortable (at first) and well appointed. I woke up at around 1am to find at least 50 worms inching there way around the carpeting. Completely creeped out I called the front desk for another room. Frank was very helpful and even carried my luggage for me to the new room upstairs. After about an hour I noticed there were worms in that room too though some were dead. There was also the faint odor of bug spray, which Sara (day manager) said that was new carpet smell and not bug spray. Trust me, it was bug spray, so I knew they were already aware of the problem but still rented out the rooms. I stayed in the 2nd room, made arrangements online to stay elsewhere for the 2nd Night, and checked out early the next day. Frank, as well as mgr. Sara, were not surprised to hear of my experience. The 1st thing Sara said to me was the worms fall from the trees...really?! She never apologized for my experience. Instead she made excuses that the worms must have gotten into the rooms when the new carpeting was installed. Lots of excuses, no apology. I am out $129 for the second night and had to pay full price for that horrible 1st night. I will never stay at the Júpiter Waterfront Inn ever again. This is simply unacceptable for any guest to endure.

Room Tip: Book somewhere, anywhere else. zero stars.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Sue N

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and found it charming. Every room has a water view (not of the ocean) and there is a lovely pool and hot tub. It was fun to watch the boats go by from the pool area. The room was large and nicely decorated. Even though it is close to a busy road, we never heard the traffic. The room had a microwave and refrigerator as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful in directing us to restaurants.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marcia695
WaterfrontDreams, Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Marcia,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you and your husband enjoyed your stay. We are so glad you were able to relax by the pool and enjoy all of the peaceful views. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I can not say enough about this wonderful gem in Jupiter!! I have been working with Sara at the front desk for quite a few months securing rooms for family members coming in for a wedding. The location is one of the best in Jupiter and is located close to all locations for both locals and people coming in from out of town. The entire staff are beyond friendly and the rooms, lobby and grounds immaculate!! Don't hesitate to stay here...you will feel like one of the family!!

3  Thank thenakedbiscuit
WaterfrontDreams, Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so glad we were able to accommodate your family members for the wedding. Our staff works tirelessly to maintain a clean and friendly environment. Your appreciation of that means a lot to us. Thank you again for staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I just completed a four day getaway to Jupiter Waterfront Inn. This is my second stay and I will definitely be returning. I have already booked a trip here for October.
This hotel has the best location and is immaculately cleaned and beautifully landscaped. The staff is friendly and accommodating. This was exactly what I needed.
Really the only negative I experienced was that when I arrived even though the room was ready they would not allow us to check in to the room before 3. I had actually purchased some food for the room fridge which they put in the lobby's fridge for me. If this is the policy that's fine but the next day I witnessed several people being allowed to check into their rooms prior to 3 pm. Just odd. Other than that I loved this hotel and plan on being a regular guest.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Maria C
WaterfrontDreams, Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Maria,

We are so happy you decided to return to us for a second stay. We are very thankful for your kind words regarding our staff and our establishment. We apologize for the inconsistencies over check-in times and will do our absolute best to make sure everything goes smoothly during your next visit in October.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in October.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Truly nice Inn. Front desk clerks helpful, friendly and caring. Location perfect. Rooms clean. They even wash bedspreads. How cool is that anyway? Inn is close to area Beaches with plenty of places to shop and explore along the way. I love this Inn and will, without a doubt, be back over an diver again :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheLovelyWife
WaterfrontDreams, Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your time spent with us. Your appreciation for our staff, the cleanliness of our establishment and its amenities means a great deal to us. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

- Jeralyn Darling

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Just returned from Florida and 5 great nights at the hotel. Our room was spacious, clean and had great views of the Intercoastal waterway without resort prices. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more accomodating. A truely wonderful stay at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn, I can see why this hotel was rated excellent by Trip Advisor guests. Our thanks to the great and friendly staff at the hotel who go out of their way each day to make your stay special.

Room Tip: Ask for room 205, it has a great view.
2  Thank WorldTraveler178
WaterfrontDreams, Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very pleased that you chose to stay with us during your time here in Florida. We are extremely glad you were satisfied with your room, our lovely staff, and that you were able to enjoy the wonderful views. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

- Matt Van Hook

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just returned from another wonderful stay at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn! We come to the Jupiter area frequently, both as a family and individually, to visit family. The JWI is always our first choice. The exterior, with pool, hot tub, is beautifully & tropically landscaped and pristinely maintained. Each room is well-appointed & equipped with it's own patio/balcony with water view. The generous dock into the inter coastal is the perfect place to watch marine life and relax.
The entire JWI staff is warm, accommodating and professional. Special appreciation to concierge Sara Klodt, manager Betsy Minelli and maintenance supervisor Antonio who have repeatedly gone out of their way to be helpful beyond measure and make each stay such a pleasure.
The Jupiter Waterfront Inn is a true gem and I am so grateful that we found it.
Sharon F

Room Tip: No restaurant but the continental breakfast is great. Did not have the opportunity to visit the off...
2  Thank Sharon F
WaterfrontDreams, Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for your extremely kind words. Being your first choice in the Jupiter area means so much to us. We are so glad that you enjoy all of the amenities that we have to offer and that you always feel welcomed by the staff. We look forward to hopefully seeing you for your seventh stay and all others after that.

Jupiter Waterfront Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview

Been to Jupiter Waterfront Inn? Share your experiences!