The location, room layout and pool area were great. The room was comfortable (at first) and well appointed. I woke up at around 1am to find at least 50 worms inching there way around the carpeting. Completely creeped out I called the front desk for another room. Frank was very helpful and even carried my luggage for me to the new room upstairs. After about an hour I noticed there were worms in that room too though some were dead. There was also the faint odor of bug spray, which Sara (day manager) said that was new carpet smell and not bug spray. Trust me, it was bug spray, so I knew they were already aware of the problem but still rented out the rooms. I stayed in the 2nd room, made arrangements online to stay elsewhere for the 2nd Night, and checked out early the next day. Frank, as well as mgr. Sara, were not surprised to hear of my experience. The 1st thing Sara said to me was the worms fall from the trees...really?! She never apologized for my experience. Instead she made excuses that the worms must have gotten into the rooms when the new carpeting was installed. Lots of excuses, no apology. I am out $129 for the second night and had to pay full price for that horrible 1st night. I will never stay at the Júpiter Waterfront Inn ever again. This is simply unacceptable for any guest to endure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway with views across the water to Jupiter Island's nature conservancy, our newly renovated gem of an inn will embrace you with spacious rooms and gracious hospitality. We offer you the best of the Old Florida experience, offering visitors an array of natural pleasures - the beautiful blue sea, white sandy beaches, plentiful fishing and diving grounds, majestic bird and animal life, fun boating and idyllic sunny days spent beachcombing, relaxing and enjoying friends and family! Add to this all the excitement of the nearby Jupiter and Palm Beach attractions - world class golf courses, spring training baseball, motorsports, fishing tournaments, art festivals, a wide range of nightlife, elegant shopping for everything under the sun, and a dazzling selection of restaurants to satisfy your culinary cravings! It’s why the Palm Beaches are known for “The Best of Everything."The beautiful ambiance uniquely found at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn is thoughtfully combined with modern hotel accommodations and technological features to meet all your vacation needs. You'll enjoy the comfort found in our 38 water view suites, 10 with Jacuzzis, all with 42" flat screen tvs, wireless internet and refrigerator. You'll feel yourself relax completely on our sundeck with large, heated pool and spa overlooking a spectacular view of the Intracoastal and our 240-foot fishing pier. Our peaceful and friendly setting provide you the perfect base to enjoy the best of our area! Intimate enough to feel warm and inviting, spacious enough to offer a sense of privacy and loaded with features you don't find in many inns this size, our best feature is the fabulous view you enjoy from the comfort of your room! From the brilliance of the morning's dawn, to the interest provided by boats and birds gliding by, to the rich colors and sheer beauty of the evening sky, this ever-changing panorama is yours.All of our accommodations provide for your conveniences and comforts. Enjoy a full day exploring the area or soaking up the sun on the beach, then settle into one of our spacious guest rooms for the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Jupiter Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiter Waterfront Hotel Jupiter
- Jupiter Waterfront Inn Florida