“Lower cost option that is perfectly fine.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
chicago
“Lower cost option that is perfectly fine.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

We were looking for a place in the palm beach/jupiter area. and the prices are steep. We were a little concerned that this budget hotel would not be adequate. But that was wrong. it was fine, not thrilling but no chain is thrilling. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff helpful, the breakfast area was nice with coffee, tea and cocoa all the time. The in room coffee service uses styrofoam cups which is cheesy. Jupiter is a sprawling shopping mall and this location is pretty far from the ocean which makes it even less interesting.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Thank you for your response. The hotel is a short 4 mile drive away from the beautiful Jupiter beach . We take pride in our hotel being clean and well up kept along with a great price value included. We cannot wait to have you back again!

- Comfort Inn Jupiter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Cocoa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed at the hotel because we were racing at West Palm Beach Speedway. It's about 15 miles from the track, there are alot of resturants and shopping close by. We found our first floor room very quiet (even being close to the elevator) and didn't even have the smells of breakfast penatrating our room in the morning. The beds were very comfortable but the pillows were bad! The really need to invest in some new ones. The staff weren't overly friendly, but who stays someplace because of the staff? When we are racing at the track we will come back to the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for the kind response, we are at a prime location by I95 and all the local shopping and restaurants in the area which gives you easy access to be anywhere in just minutes. Thank you for your business and we really enjoyed having you. Come back and stay with us anytime!

-Comfort Inn Jupiter
Tallahassee, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

I stayed for three consecutive nights at the Jupiter Comfort Inn. After my second night of restful sleep on my OWN comfortable pillow (comfort Inns pillows are short, square, and will give you a neck ache), I returned to my room late in the day to find my pillow gone, and a pair of strange glasses (not mine) on my desk. Although no other personal items were missing, my NEW PILLOW and PILLOWCASE was gone. I immediately reported this to the front desk, but they could not find it in housekeeping. The next day the manager insinuated that I must have "lost" it. He was sorry (too bad). I paid over $400 to stay here and had my pillow taken as well. Manager was rude and blamed me. I would not recommend this hotel, nor will I be staying with Comfort Inns again because of the treatment I received. I left unsatisfied, without my pillow. I filed a complaint with Choice Hotels, and after 4 days, no word.

Room Tip: Lock everything in your car when you leave for the day.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank rabbitpond
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay at our hotel.

-Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Celebration, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

This hotel is pretty basic, the beds were comfortable, and the free breakfast was your basic free hotel breakfast. It is close to the turnpike,which was perfect for the location. The only complaint is that it is very noisy. Unfortunately, I had to endure an hour of lovemaking noises from the neighboring room one night, and a person coughing all night the second night. In addition, we were near the elevator and you could hear the elevator every time it went up and down. Don't forget your ear plugs!

Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bandedalliecat

-Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Merritt Island, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

We stayed one night on Feb 11 so that we could be at Roger Dean Stadium for Day 1 of the 2013 Cardinals Spring Training ($137.00/night; two double beds; third floor). Stadium is very close by and the hotel is right next to I95.

The hotel was clean and exactly as the travellers photos posted here show. We did not experience any bugs, noise, etc. Parking was acceptable (I am anal about my car) and in a decent location.

The breakfast was decent with eggs, waffle, toast, biscuits, gravey etc but nothing fancy and it is serve yourself on plastic plates and utensils.

The pool looked nice (albeit small), however the heater doesn't work and according to staff hasn't 'in awhile'. Staff was not overly friendly or helpful but not rude. They would answer questions briefly or point you in the direction of their small business center where they had flyers and a computer. We did not test or use the Wi Fi so I cannot comment on its abilities to function.

In the grand scheme of things we only live an hour and a half away so we were not there for beach, sun, and "vacation" time. We needed a clean place to sleep that was close to Roger Dean.

We would return if visiting for Spring Training again in the future with hopes that at some point the pool heater is fixed for an evening swim.

Room Tip: This is a basic place to sleep that is clean hotel. Room selection doesn't appear to matter here...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your response. We have made a lot of changes to this property along with the pool heater being fixed, the pool is now heated at a constant 81 degrees and we have added items to our breakfast to add more variety. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we cannot wait to have you back again!
Bluffton, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

Stayed there last week, its a very pretty Comfort Inn that looks clean and well maintained. The room was large and was well maintained with a refrigerator and flat screen tv. The linens seemed to be a bit upgraded from other comfort inns. And this inn actually had a digital thermostat so you weren't limited to the low to high temperature. It did however have the normal flood heat/ac unit but because you can set the temperature, it was far more comfortable. The hot breakfast was pretty standard but the room was large and nicely furnished. We felt it was a bit pricey for the area, but still if you are looking for a large clean room with a nice looking lobby and pool area this would fit the bill.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Thank you so much for your response, we take pride in our property and cut no corners with up keep and cleanliness. I we greatly appreciate your business and we hope to see you again .

Comfort Inn Jupiter
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

However for those with a limited budget (and I am one of those) it is a little pricey !~! It does however seem to change a different times of the year so.....check !
Very clean and comfortable with a friendly and helpful staff. Hot breakfast though if the hotel has a lot of guests finding a place to sit could be a problem.
One of the better Applebee's on the other side of the highway and a recommenced Duffy's Sports Grill (though I didn't visit) and a iHop with all the usual goodies (which I did visit).
Indiantown Rd is a few miles long, I would guess 5 miles, which leads down to a large park with access to the beach. Plenty of parking. The 5 miles is littered with strip malls all the way where you can find almost anything you want.
Nice little pool at the rear. All in all a clean , comfortable, friendly hotel just of I-95.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank wilkesworld
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, 24 January 2013
Thank You for your continued business, check with me personally next time and I will give you a discounted rate for your loyalty.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
BEST WESTERN Intracoastal Inn
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter? Share your experiences!