Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
  • Pool
Cologne Motel(Jupiter)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskmanager carloswafflesoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againfree breakfaststayed here for one nightduring spring trainingvery pleasant staynice breakfastthe breakfast areaworkout roomhousekeeping staffminute driveeasy accesshome away from homegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We specifically requested no smoking rooms. Both of the rooms that we were given smelled of stale smoke. The front desk clerk was not very sympathetic. After our second complaint she offered to do an "ozone treatment" which would require us to vacate the room for 30 minutes. We were tired travelers so had to decline this option. The hotel was full, so no other options were available. If we weren't so fatigued we would have left the hotel in search of a room elsewhere.

I'm curious why the ozone treatment wasn't used when the room was cleaned. It's pretty hard to miss the disgusting odor that permeated both of our rooms. Apparently there is no accountability when it comes to housekeeping.

Additionally, the fridge in one of our rooms was so loud that we had to unplug it. Both of the air conditioners were also quite loud, and although it wasn't necessary, we had to keep them running to circulate the air in hopes of getting rid of the stench.

Otherwise, the hotel was well kept, clean, and had a nice lobby. It's convenient to I 95. The room was spacious and comfortable, if only the offensive odor did not ruin our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FLMomOf3Melbourne_FL
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay at our hotel.

-Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter

Reviewed 16 March 2013

This was a nice place to stay, clean and new..with the free wi-fi and free breakfast, but there were a few things that were annoying.

Our two queen-beds room had a couch, which we appreciated, but NO light(s) near it so you couldn't sit and read on the couch. In fact, there were only 2 lights in the room...one at the small "computer" desk and one between the beds. The bathroom was very small and had virtually no counter tops. We were given a "handicap" room (which we didn't request but don't mind since we are getting old) and maybe the normal room bathrooms are bigger with countertop space....

But otherwise, this was very clean and new-feeling. A good place for an overnight stay.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really enjoyed having you and we cannot wait to have you back again! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

-Comfort Inn Jupiter

Reviewed 10 March 2013

We were looking for a place in the palm beach/jupiter area. and the prices are steep. We were a little concerned that this budget hotel would not be adequate. But that was wrong. it was fine, not thrilling but no chain is thrilling. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff helpful, the breakfast area was nice with coffee, tea and cocoa all the time. The in room coffee service uses styrofoam cups which is cheesy. Jupiter is a sprawling shopping mall and this location is pretty far from the ocean which makes it even less interesting.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank you for your response. The hotel is a short 4 mile drive away from the beautiful Jupiter beach . We take pride in our hotel being clean and well up kept along with a great price value included. We cannot wait to have you back again!

- Comfort Inn Jupiter

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed at the hotel because we were racing at West Palm Beach Speedway. It's about 15 miles from the track, there are alot of resturants and shopping close by. We found our first floor room very quiet (even being close to the elevator) and didn't even have the smells of breakfast penatrating our room in the morning. The beds were very comfortable but the pillows were bad! The really need to invest in some new ones. The staff weren't overly friendly, but who stays someplace because of the staff? When we are racing at the track we will come back to the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind response, we are at a prime location by I95 and all the local shopping and restaurants in the area which gives you easy access to be anywhere in just minutes. Thank you for your business and we really enjoyed having you. Come back and stay with us anytime!

-Comfort Inn Jupiter

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I stayed for three consecutive nights at the Jupiter Comfort Inn. After my second night of restful sleep on my OWN comfortable pillow (comfort Inns pillows are short, square, and will give you a neck ache), I returned to my room late in the day to find my pillow gone, and a pair of strange glasses (not mine) on my desk. Although no other personal items were missing, my NEW PILLOW and PILLOWCASE was gone. I immediately reported this to the front desk, but they could not find it in housekeeping. The next day the manager insinuated that I must have "lost" it. He was sorry (too bad). I paid over $400 to stay here and had my pillow taken as well. Manager was rude and blamed me. I would not recommend this hotel, nor will I be staying with Comfort Inns again because of the treatment I received. I left unsatisfied, without my pillow. I filed a complaint with Choice Hotels, and after 4 days, no word.

Room Tip: Lock everything in your car when you leave for the day.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business