“Clean & comfortable.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I love it here. Stayed an extra night. Great breakfast, clean, staff is extremely friendly. I would come back to Jupiter just to stay in this hotel. Lobby is beautiful. Pool is heated and very clean. Rooms are updated. They go the extra mile to make you feel special. Thanks!

Stayed: February 2014
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for such a great response! We first would personally like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your time here in Jupiter. We really go above and beyond to make everything such a memorable experience for every guest. Once again it really was our pleasure having you stay with us here at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter. We cannot wait to have you back with us again!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Review for: Comfort Inn and Suites: Jupiter Florida
5 nights: 2 persons(55-65)

What a beautiful experience to have enjoyed the hospitality of the Comfort Inn. Our recent stay for 5 nights could not have been more enjoyable. The hotel is located just off I-95 in a quiet neighborhood. The initial view of the hotel is impressive: clean, neat, maintained, beautiful grounds, and extremely safe.

Our visit started with a warm welcome from the hotel desk. The lobby was spacious affording a view of the dining/breakfast room. We noticed how clean. orderly, and new the furnishings were. I was unable to book the fifth night online(first day) and we explained that we had a reservation for the following day for four nights. "NO PROBLEM" was the immediate response from the desk. Matt quickly booked the fifth night as he welcomed us to the hotel. What a wonderful way to begin.

The room was EXCELLENT! Clean, new looking, fresh, and very orderly. The room exceeded our expectations. We enjoyed absolutely quiet nights and excellent service for each of our 5 nights.

We enjoy staying at Comfort Inns and also enjoy the breakfast. This was the best breakfast we have had at any of our previous stays. The breakfast bar is well attended and well appointed. Everything we had was delicious. The juice bar, coffee, ice tea, fruit, and cookies were available throughout the day. What a great way to start your day.

We found all the amenities as advertised, in complete working order and immaculately cared for. It is obvious the staff and ownership care for this hotel.
Please do not hesitate: book this hotel you will NOT be sorry. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did. We would love to return to 'The Best Comfort Inn' that we have stayed in to date!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor facing the front of the building.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TravelingJohn1234

- Comfort Inn & Suites Juptier

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Living in Jupiter I don't have too much need for a hotel, but since moving houses I have felt limited hosting guests because of the lack of additional rooms. Recently, I had a friend coming into town and by chance booked here for my guest. Many road trips have left me relatively unimpressed with the usual hotels located near the interstate, so of course I inspected the room at check-in (this was completely unnecessary as everything was perfect). When walking into the lobby I was welcomed by the friendly innkeeper and smiling staff with a backdrop of a beautiful fountain. In addition to the very convenient location, I felt that my guest would be treated even better than if they were to stay at my own home. Needless to say, I was very happy!

I also found out that they accept most dogs, but you would never know it. The room was super clean and smelled fresh. It overlooked the swimming pool, which was also a great and well kept amenity. My guest arrived very late and there was still a smiling and welcoming front desk attendant waiting to ensure everything went smoothly.

I am so happy to have tried this location, and it's nice to know I now have many guest rooms available (or a getaway for myself and my canine best friend).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ctlncrook

Thank you so much for your response! Let us be the first to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your stay in Jupiter. We take a lot of pride in the up keep and cleanliness of our hotel and it really shows! The staff really goes above and beyond to make everyone’s stay the best experience possible. Our breakfast is always changing from adding more variety for our guests and we have gotten a lot of great feedback from everyone who has stayed. We really hope to have you back again soon and thank you once again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We have lived in Jupiter for 27 years and I work at the hospital. Recently we had to have both our bathrooms renovated and needed to stay in a hotel for a couple of weeks (ended up 18 days).. A few weeks before we needed to move out I stopped after work to inquire about a room, cost, etc. I immediately was given all the facts, shown a room and ascertained there was no problem. The room was very clean and comfortable, the coffee and breakfast were great, and the staff was so friendly we shall continue our friendship. It is right next to restaurants, food stores, gas stations and I-95 and the Turnkpike. You can't ask for anything better!

Room Tip: They do have facilities for pets although I did not see any since we did not have a pet with us.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan S
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Ms Joan,

We really enjoyed having you and your family stay with us for your 18 day stay. We really loved getting to know you and your family and most of all we can't thank you enough for choosing our hotel to stay at while your house was under construction. We cannot wait to have you stay with us again.

-Comfort Inn Jupiter

P.S your cakes you made for the hotel were impeccable and everyone really enjoyed them!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We had been on the road all day and were very tired. We were made to feel welcome from the time we stopped and entered the Comfort Inn until we checked out the next morning. The room vas very clean. The bed extremely comfortable which allowed us to get a very restful nights sleep, Breakfast was good, coffee great! We would recommend this hotel for a wonderful stay,

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nani1995
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Right off I-95 and really easy to find. Welcoming check in and good clean room with all the usual amenities. A couple of restaurants across Indiantown road within walking distance if you are quick when the light turns green!!

Usual breakfast fare, with a lot of unruly kids!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

-Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter

Reviewed 6 December 2013

My son, 3 brother and I all drove down to Florida from CT for the week of Thanksgiving. Not only did we arrive a day later then I had planned we also showed up past check in time. We were not charged for the day that we lost and they still kept our room. Carlos at the front desk was beyond helpful and so patient with my clan when we finally got there. Thank you again Carlos for your help!!
Not only was the room exactly what we needed for the days that we were there (Two queens plus a pull out, we had plenty of room) The breakfast in the morning was legit with eggs, waffles, fruit, coffee, yogurt, the list goes on.
When is came to checking out they even let us stay and hour longer because I knew my son would be napping past the 11 check out.
So would I recommend this place? would I stay again? ABSOLUTELY!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan R

Thank you for such a great response! We first would personally like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your time here in Jupiter. We really go above and beyond to make everything such a memorable experience for every guest. Once again it really was our pleasure having you stay with us here at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter. We can't wait to have you back with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter? Share your experiences!