“Can not say enough good things about our stay at this hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our stay at this hotel was not for pleasure or vacation. We were there to help our elderly mother during her ordeal with a broken hip. When we first checked in at the front desk we were greeted by Lisa. She had a pleasant helpful attitude and a big smile. She made sure we had a quiet room on the 4th floor as we had requested. The next day before we checked out, Paul greeted us at the front desk and made numerous copies of papers we needed to take with us. He was very kind and wanted to do whatever he could to help. Lisa came in a short while later and sent out a fax for us and encouraged us to eat breakfast at the complimentary breakfast bar before we left. The kindnesses of the people that work at this hotel made a huge difference in making our difficult situation better. Thank you Lisa and Paul, our stay with you was wonderful and your kindness will always be remembered.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra E
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Sandra,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Lisa and Paul exemplify the service and exceptional experience we strive to provide our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I hope your mom is doing well and she makes a full recovery. Hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Carlos Ortiz
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
561-745-7997

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This hotel, was by far, one of the best Choice Hotels we have ever stayed at! It's right off on 95. We were visiting family in the area, used points, had a wonderful stay! My uncle said the hotel was new, not sure if that's accurate or not. The desk people were very friendly and helpful. The room was nothing short of perfect. We were on the top floor and the ceilings were very high! There was a refrigerator and microwave (wish I had brought some popcorn!) We arrived mid day and in the lobby was a nice selection of coffee and teas....even sweet ice tea and chocolate chip cookies! The exercise room was small and had just three pieces of equipment in it, my son said the equipment worked fine. The pool looked small, we didn't use it. The lobby was beautiful. The breakfast items were fresh and well stocked. We were on the street side and I could hear the traffic a tad, but it didn't bother me. There is a McDonald's right in front, as well as other stores. This was a fancy place and I wish all Choice Hotels were exactly like this one! Just book this hotel, you won't find much of anything better because this hotel was pretty top notch! Enjoy! I hope this was helpful!

Room Tip: for a quieter room ask for one not on the street side.....although the street side wasn't really...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Gymath,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing such nice things about the staff and the hotel. I hope on your next visit with us you will stop by my office so I can thank you in person for your business.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I read good reviews of this hotel and was looking forward to it. It was in a good location relative to where the people live that I was visiting. However, you could hear EVERYTHING going on in the hall and EVERYTHING going on in the adjoining rooms. Unfortunately, someone in a room next to me left their television on all night. Out of three nights here, I failed to get any sleep at all! I arrived home dead tired. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Jane,

On behalf of myself and the entire hotel staff I would like to apologize that we did not live up to your expectations. While no matter how hard we try some guest are not sensitive to others sleep habits. My staff should have offered to upgrade if possible or offer you another room. I hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is the cleanest hotel I've been in. Spotless housekeeping. Conveniently off the highways and just down the street from the beaches. While the place it self is a gem. I found the staff to be terrific. Very accommodating and professional. From the maid service to how they keep the breakfast area stocked and clean. Front desk was the best with Lisa providing excellent attention to my and others needs. I asked for a late checkout so I could get maximum beach time and still get back for a shower. "No problem, Of course." she says. She even connected with head of house keeping to verify how late I could be. Best of all is they are pet friendly and the pet rooms were great being next to the side exit. thus, you don't have to go through the lobby and there is a park next door. The only issue was their Wi-Fi was down, but this seems to be a problem I encounter with almost all Comfort Inns. Again, this is the best Comfort Inn I've been in and will be back.

Room Tip: The entire establishment looks well maintained and the beds are plush and comfy. I think any room pr...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I am so happy that Lisa was able to accommodate your needs. I can honestly say that staff members such as her make my job easier. I hope that on your next stay with us you would do me the honor of stopping by so I could thank you for your business in person.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I went to jupiter to go fishing mainly at Juno pier and this hotel met all my needs and more.I got there at midnight and was hungry. good news an IHOP across the street.Bike rack out front to chain the bike to ,very clean and new looking with a well stocked breakfasts area.I could go east to the beach and pier within 15 minutes or take hwy I-95 .nice people.

Room Tip: There is no view so any room is a good room,quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for the great review of your time spent with us. I can tell you it’s our pleasure to be in the service industry when we get the opportunity to meet customers like you. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Bottom line - it was all good. Really, really good. Okay, excellent - especially for the price. We had 2 queen beds for $69 (with a AAA discount), the room was perfectly clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly and polite, and breakfast the next morning was great. Where do you find that anymore - especially around Jupiter, FL? And one other nice thing about them - I forgot my wristwatch in the room and called later in the day to ask the manager if it had been found. About an hour later he called me back to tell me that a housekeeper had turned it in and he offered to mail it to me. It's nice to find an honest bunch of people like this. Excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank movnaround

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experiences. I am very proud of my staff and their honesty and I was very happy we were able to find your watch. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. You could take your business anywhere so we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Several families stayed here for a week while playing a baseball tournament in Jupiter. My son and I went on a fishing charter one evening only to return to our room to find that someone had been in our room. As I was looking to see if anything was missing, my door opened, it was a player(17 years old) that I did not know very well. I asked how he had gotten a key to my room and he said that the front desk gave it to him. I asked why he needed a key and he said he thought he left something in our room, from being in there earlier that day with my son. I was furious and spoke to the manager, Carlos Ortiz which told me that I should be mad at the kid, not the hotel. He then said, "I guess you are the type of person that would get mad at a bartender for getting a person drunk and the drunk gets a DUI and kills people after leaving the bar". I said, yes I am that person and was sorry he wasn't. He then told me that I was just looking for something for free. I explained I was missing a watch, jersey and hat. He said for to press charges on the kid. I told him I would make a security complaint against his hotel to corporate and he said so what, they don't care about corporate, corporate doesn't run his hotel. He tried to explain that they hang a sign that says Comfort Inn but the owners are overseas and they can change the name anytime, they choose what name they want and something about an umbrella and hung up on me. Just rambling on about everything except apologizing for allowing someone a key to my room. The hotel was fine, not the cleanest but for the money, not bad. I had a muffin wrapper on the floor at the end of the bed for 3 days after room service. I just left it there to see if it would be picked up, it wasn't. Hair on the bath floor corners and little things that housekeeping just doesn't get. Like I said, not bad but by no means was the room cleaned like it should have been. So if you like a hotel that will allow someone to go into your room and hotel managers that think bartenders serving people until they are so drunk that they kill people on their way home is ok, this is your place. I will never stay there again as long as this guy is the manager. Now I have to spend $130.00 to replace my missing items that could have been avoided if my room was secured while I was away.

Room Tip: I would not trust any rooms. You may find that someone was allowed access to your room while your aw...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Scott P
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Sometimes the tragedy of technology is anyone can write what they like no matter how accurate. I thank Mr. Scott P for his business and wish him all the best.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter? Share your experiences!