“Let's Golf”

Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf
Ranked #2 of 12 Fun & Games in Jupiter
More attraction details
Owner description: Premier Miniature Golf Attraction in Palm Beach County. Offering 36 holes of exciting mini golf with a sea life/nautical & surfing theme, premium burgers, local craft beers and premium ice cream.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Fun place to take your grandchildren, we all had a good time golfing and their burgers are good too!

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a great place for a couple, a family, or a group of friends to have some wholesome fun or compete playfully and practice your short game for golf. The landscaping is fun and attractive and you won't be choking on exhaust as at some courses since this isn't on a highway. It also has a cute snack bar and friendly staff. We are locals, and come often, but have visited about 10 mini-golf courses in Florida and dozens around the US and this one is well maintained with mats in good condition and the holes are pretty standard for the modern mini golf course, which diverges from the old fashioned style with dodging the windmill blades and trying for the center of the clown's mouth. Those were too expensive to maintain and considered tacky. I still wish courses would put in the "tee mats," since where you place the ball initially can impact play dramatically, but rules and styles change in any game. Our nostalgia for the old days persists, alas. *Sigh.*

1  Thank MontereyFoodie
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The kids had a good time cute little mini golf place..ice cream burgers soda and beers available for purchase just wish the prices went so high we would visit more often

2  Thank flipflopsonly
Timothy G, General Manager at Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Hi. My name is Timothy, I am the General Manager at Lighthouse Cove. We are very happy to hear that your family had a nice time when recently visited us and wanted to thank you for coming. I wanted to tell you about the special discounts and promotions that we offer throughout the week for all of our guests.

The following discounts run every day for 18 hole of mini golf:
Seniors (60 & over): $10
Kids 5 & under: $6
Military: $8
Group Rate (6 or more people): $10 pp

Below are a list of our current specials running Monday- Friday:
Mommy & Me: $8
College Discount with ID: $8 pp
Coming from the Beach: $8 pp
Happy Hour: $7 pp with the purchase of a draft beer
Unlimited Mini Golf: $16 pp

Every Monday and Tuesday Seniors (60 and over) play 18 holes for only $6

Sunday Nights are Couples Nights after 6pm: $10pp

We also offer a loyalty card, purchase 10 rounds of mini golf and get the 11th free.

Lastly, as of June 1, we will be introducing our Summer Rate of $10 pp reduced down from $12.

Once again we thank you for coming and hope you can take advantage of some of the specials and promotions that offer. Please be sure to say hello the next time you stop in as I would like to say hi and meet you and your family in person.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

It was a totally low tide and I couldn't get my boat off the lift for a Mothers Day Cruise so my son came to the rescue and suggested a little mini golf. We had a nice afternoon playing the "Back 18" and enjoyed the music and of course the fierce competition we always bring! We will plan for some burgers and beer next time we visit. As said in another review, it was pretty sunny and a little more shade would be a plus. I haven't been to a mini golf course in ages so I don't know if $48 for 4 players is standard.It was an enjoyable afternoon all in all and had a nice boat ride when we got back home.

1  Thank JupiterDave
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I stopped in here after a day at the beach. This place is awesome, you can carry a cold bucket of beers with you to play a round of mini golf. The course was really fun, great music, wildlife that is native to the area and palm trees throughout. We finished the round off with some ice cream from the on site ice cream parlor which was delicious. Next time we will have to try the burgers. Cool place for the area with a great beach vibe which fits the neighborhood its in. We will be back, next time with a group of friends and some more buckets.