“Outstanding hospitality at Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa”

Jupiter Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Outstanding hospitality at Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

You will not find a better value and world class service and faciltiy than what is available at the Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa. The staff is attentive, friendly and extrodinarily focused on delivering the highest level of service. Sinclair's Grill was amazing - best beef tenderloin we've had in a long time! The rooms were small, but extremely well detailed and appointed - we didn't spend much time there anyway since the pool and beach are right there. Pay the few dollars more for this location, you will not be disappointed - we felt like we were staying at a luxury hotel on Park Avenue, only there was a beach out back!!

Room Tip: Shop for a deal, the regular room rate is steep, but you can find discounts. We stayed in a 'li...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been there several times for work - our companies contracts with them. At first I was resistant because I wouldn't earn hotel rewards and I'm not a beach person but...it was so nice. Small, clean, really good Tommy Bahamas decor, old marble in the bathrooms and view of the ocean which was pretty nice after all.

Great amenities in the bathroom, the food in the restaurant is really good also and so easy to take a quick walk on the beach to unwind after work (or before if you're a morning person).

It's a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: get clarification on view...most give you some view of the ocean and the sound at night is really ni...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I got a deal on a suite that equated to about 40% off their regular price. I am stunned that someone would pay $500 a night. There is no way that I would have paid that much. For what I paid, though it was satisfactory. I had an ocean view suite right on the water and the sounds and smells of the ocean were very relaxing. The problem I had was with customer service. Even though I paid for my spa services, I was charged an extra $700 on my debit card to cover the spa treatments, even though hey had already been paid. Upon checking out, I was assured the charges would fall off the same day. I was given the number of a manger, who I called several times, and NEVER got a call back. Long story short, the charges fell off about 8 days later, but a simple return phone call would have been courteous.

The beach is eroded so there really is no beach. I would go again only if they had a similar 40% off and I will not use a debit card again.

• Stayed December 2012
Salem, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The Jupiter Beach resort is very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Beach was beautiful and not very crowded. Pool is very accessible and heated. The view of the ocean from our balcony was wonderful. Room service and Sinclairs Grill were better than any other restaurant that we found. Great for a couple. Rooms and beds were a little small for a family of four. I did not want to leave and am definitely ready to go back!

Room Tip: Partial ocean view was wonderful. We sat on the balcony and watched to boats and the waves.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Everything was absolutely perfect! I go to a lot of hotels, but the Jupiter Beach Resort had great facilities, right on the beach, and the most polite and friendly staff ever.

Our only complaint was that the walls seemed a bit thin.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Northeast
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is my third review of this facility, each a year apart. Since my last review of March 2012, they've redone the bar, dining room and interiors of the elevators. It's much more up to date now. Staff seems much better trained than last year also. Our only complaint is that the bulbs in the lamps in the rooms are very low wattage, impossible to read anything in bed.

Room Tip: ask for an ocean view (don't know if they have rooms that do not have a view)
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Nice property, excellent service throughout, boutique feel. Very satisfied indeed. All the staff was extremely friendly and made us feel at home. Excellent combo of pool area and beach access. Could benefit from having a separate kids pool though. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Jupiter Beach Resort? Share your experiences!