Stayed for 4 days with my wife as we came done for a family event. The resort is beautiful! Clean and right on the beach. The staff was very friendly and always had a smile. The room was big and very clean. Bathroom as well. The beach was very nice except they charged $10 for an umbrella. Not a big deal, but just seemed out of place for the resort. The parking was free or valet option. The bar was nice and the lunch by the pool was excellent. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in a scenic beach escape during your stay at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa. This hidden gem is Jupiter's only oceanfront resort and is easily accessible to nearby Palm Beach. Our luxury resort invites you to retreat to barefoot, fun in the sun along a 1000 ft. of secluded Atlantic coastline. Our turquoise waters are cleaner than ever, so leave your worries behind as you dance through the clear surf, dive under the waves, or take a calming kayak or paddleboard ride. Don't forget your camera! Our tropical backdrop is ready for its close up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiter Beach Hotel Jupiter
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa Florida
- Beach Hotel Jupiter
- Beach Jupiter