“Room choice”

Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I liked the resort but couldn't stop thinking about the side of the hotel our room was in. The AAA book said there was not another "hotel" for miles, but our room faced a 14 story condominium just yards away! Our room also faced the north, so we never saw the sun! So ask for the southern facing rooms!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side face the sun and not an ugly condo!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa D
There are newer reviews for Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been to West Palm Beach before and loved it. So after reading some reviews and photos from other members I decided to give this place a try. I could not have been happier with my choice, the moment we arrived the service was prompt and friendly. We had a resort view room, so when I checked in I was not expecting much that was until we got to our room and saw that we could still see the ocean in all its brilliance from our balcony. The first day of our trip I was planning on proposing on the beach but it was extremely windy, so after feeling defeated I asked one of the bartenders at the pool bar for some help. She was glad to help and take photos while showing a good spot to go semi sheltered from the wind. The pool was heated they had a nice hot tub to soak in. The pool area had some great views and we loved the hammocks they had attached to the coconut trees.

All in all I had a great experience here. Rooms were clean and well maintained and the staff was more then helpful when looking for places to go. I would recommend the lighthouse and dubois park all within minutes of the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FunInAz6
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Leaving after some cold weather we were so happy to arrive in a hotel that celebrates the resort area of the beach and the southern climate. The staff was welcoming and we enjoyed sitting by the pool and having our lunch by the pool or at the bar area near the pool.

We were lucky enough to be at the hotel for a wedding which was lovely. The setting with the ocean in the background was beautiful, and the catering inside was bountiful. The rooms were fine and very clean, and we did receive special rates because we were attending the wedding in the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Milhouse17
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

All was good, if very cookie cutter. They must have a deal with Mr. Bahama, since they had that brand everywhere, even the prints on the walls. Staff wears suit jackets over polo shirts, so, kind of a mixed message atmosphere. Extremely expensive for what you get. Clean. Noisy.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank EARTHLINGTOURIST
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Just stopped in for one night. Got a really nice discount for being a florida resident. Staff was nice and welcoming. Beds were cozy and the view was absolutely stunning. The resort fee seems a little high, but it is what it is. I will stay here the next time i am passing through Jupiter.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I need to thank everyone at the resort for making my daughter's destination wedding in November perfect. That isnt easy to pull off yet the staff made our time there something to never forget, The service was crazy good,the food was excellent. If you are looking for a place for a wedding this is it,
What a great experience for all of us, Not one negative thing was said in fact everyone I talked too were very impressed,
We will all be coming back this summer! Thanks everyone@jbr bw

Room Tip: Higher floors for a great view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I spent four nights at this resort on Thanksgiving weekend. The first three nights were in the same room, then I was moved to a different room for the last night when I extended my stay. Although they make it clear that the "resort fee: will be added to any room rate, you are charged whether you use the amenities or not. It included a beach chair and pool towel.The weather was a bit too cool to use either. It rained on Sunday, so it wasn't a beach or pool day. The wifi had a strong signal throughout the resort and I did use that. We had breakfast each day at Sinclairs and they were kind enough to accommodate our group of up to 9 people. The location was ideal as my friends lived in the Ocean Trail condos that were adjacent to the hotel. If I returned, I would probably pay the premium for an ocean view room.

Room Tip: Pay extra for an ocean front room,
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank NJphotoGuy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!