Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
Best Western Intracoastal Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
US$110
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
ComfortInn
US$101
US$157
Courtyard
US$121
Jupiter Waterfront Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
US$141
Orbitz.com
US$167
US$153
Travelocity
  • Pool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$157
All reviewsocean frontpartial ocean viewbeach chairsthe penthouseoutdoor bardark woodpool areajupiter beachlive musicgreat beachgreat weekendtommy bahamalong weekendking bedsouth floridahidden gemjbr
Reviewed 30 July 2014

From the minute you arrive ur stay is packed with value; welcome cocktails, beach/pool towels, bottled water in your room and choice of free self-parking or valet parking. Absolutely love the bedding at this resort; wish I could take it home with me. Partical or full ocean view rooms will do the trick; worth it!

Room Tip: Full Ocean View are the best of course but partial view rooms are solid if you don't want to overspend.
1  Thank Papito758
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I recently got married at the Jupiter Beach Resort. We are locals, and I have been to the resort several times prior. From day one of planning my wedding, it was an amazing experience. And that says alot, cause I was a basket case and didn't really enjoy planning my wedding. Natalie Wolf was an angel and I couldn't have gotten through it without her. Her and the entire staff and the resort were amazingly accomodating. All of our friends and family that stayed their loved it. Great staff, atmosphere and food. I would highly recommend staying here :)

2  Thank Ritag0383
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Ok...I feel redundant. But in a very good way! The staff was great! The bell hop actually remembered us from two years ago! We were treated like royalty. Such appreciation! I love this hotel and the great people that work here!

2  Thank RS W
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Jupiter beach resort was our choice for a 2 night getaway due to travelzoo offer. We had 7 th floor ocean view room which was very nice and comfortable. The pool area and cabanas and firepits for nighttime are great. It has the feel of a boutique hotel. Not big at all. Golf and tennis nearby, great snorkeling and reasonable food prices at beach bar (aka Sand bar) and Sinclairs

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Jupiter beach resort, is tucked away at the end of Indiantown Road but once you find it, it a little slice of heaven. The resort is beautiful starting from the lobby to all the finishing touches at the pool and beachside. The service is exceptional. The valet, the bellman, the front desk...everyone is eager to assist you and very kind. Our room was beautiful and had an infinity view of the ocean. We stayed for a girls weekend and it was perfect. We will absolutely be back and I highly recommend!

Room Tip: Check for groupons and living social specials. Oh and check out the spa. Get to the pool early to reserve a spot, it gets pretty busy on the weekend.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends