“Friday evening”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent place for a budget diner with friends or family. Easy to find and park. Better book in advance for a weekend dinner.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My husband and I ate here on vacation. We love Thai but often struggle to find ones that compete with our favorite hole-in-the-wall back home. Sala Thai absolutely did! We had excellent food with great service. Well done!

1  Thank Serena A
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The menu is small BUT if you like thai GO and get the duck! Very juicy, tender and tons of flavor. I've had authentic thai food and this place is up there with the best of it.

1  Thank Legg_rl
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My friends and family have been going to Sala Thai for years and absolutely love this place. My personal favorite is the seafood medley but everything on the menu is excellently prepared and they will customize any dish the way you like it. The staff here are wonderful, friendly people who go way out of their way to serve you. Love this place!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

To be honest we were trying to go back to eat at another restaurant a couple doors down at same strip mall (Food Shack). 2hr wait so went to Sala Thai's. Had never had Thai but have eaten lots of Chinese and Japanese. This restaurant is as good or better than any of those. The spring rolls with their own plum sauce were to die for and everything was freshly made. I had a form of sweet n sour chicken but not breaded/ fried chicken, it was great! Will definitely go back when in the area again!

Been to Sala Thai? Share your experiences!