“Favorite in this chain”

La Quinta Inn Jupiter
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We were surprised that this was so close to our son's house for earlier we had tried to reserve in the area and nothing this nice was available. We were only there for 2 nights and the room was in the La Quinta style. The breakfast was quite good. It was near the attractions in the area. We were very pleased

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Saluki66686

Reviewed 29 July 2012

My room was dingy and in need of an upgrade. Towels were missing. The first night, I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on a light. There was a huge bug crawling across the floor. (A palmetto bug?) Later that night I woke up again and when I turned on the light there was a small bug crawling across the end table. After I returned to my room the next day there were some long black hairs in the sink; I have very short brown hair. I aborted my stay there but did have to spend a second night. I never could get the internet working in my room. I did try to use the computer in their lobby but when my e-mail service started prompting me for information, which it has never done so previously, I stopped using their computer. When I tried to print something on their lobby printer, a perfectly white sheet of paper came out. The woman at the desk told me that the printer must have just run out of ink. My experience with printers that have run out of ink are that they either don't attempt to print anything or the paper does have some specks of ink on the paper.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarolTwo
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a day, and I hated it. The rooms are dark, dingy and smell horrible. There is a reason that this location only has few pictures up to view online, and its because they don't have much to show as far as rooms are concerned. Thats why you only get to see their reception area and the exterior. The beds are lumpy, tv remote does not work properly. Every button on the remote changes the channel, no volume increase or decrease. I had a dead bug next to my bed in my room and the only reason you really couldn't see it is because of the disgusting color carpeting. The hotel had a sign that said, " sorry for our appearance, repairs are ongoing", but in reality, I think the whole hotel needs a complete makeover before its open to public. The carpet in the hallway was coming off from the side and was crumpled from various places. I am pretty sure you can get a much better hotel for the same price elsewhere. The breakfast was okay too. I have been back home from that hotel since yesterday afternoon, and I still cannot get that smell off of me.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
A TripAdvisor Member
McDonough, Georgia, USA
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Was figuring on paying more when I called to get a room in Jupiter being the property is very convenient to the beach, fishing piers and local attractions. When I was given such a great rate I was very impressed at the cleanliness and quality of the property when we arrived. Factor in eggs and bacon for breakfast and the value was extraordinary! I would stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 18 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank 876ronh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach

Been to La Quinta Inn Jupiter? Share your experiences!