“Do not stay here! Find a different hotel!”

La Quinta Inn Jupiter
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Completely outdated rooms. Not worth the price at all especially since there are other hotels in the area with the same price range that are actually worth their value. Disgusting carpet, rough bed sheets, shower bar looked ripped off. The rooms and hallways spell unpleasant, the elevator was outdated, dirty, slow and frankly a little scary. My boyfriend and came in from a long day of work to find out we paid for a $170 hotel room that was on par with a $30 motel room. We couldn't even stay the night so we asked for a full refund only to be told that we will only get a partial refund because we "used" the room from 7:30 to 10 (We were having dinner at a restaurant from 8 to 9:30). We will be demanding a full refund nonetheless for this great inconvenience. La Quinta has a great chain as we've stayed in their hotels (Naples and Orlando) before but its hard to believe they would let their establishment in Jupiter (one so close to the beach) become such a dump.

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank SA_Wall02
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Jupiter

Reviewed 3 March 2014

When we booked this hotel, I tried to book for 2 nights. I was quite upset that we could only get for the first night. After checking in, my husband & I were very excited that we only had to stay here for 1!!! The bed was like sleeping on plywood, and I tossed & turned all night. I could barely get up the next morning, my back hurt so bad. This hotel will go on our list…our DNR (do not return) list that is!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Laurie J
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was very unhappy with my stay here. 2 of the 3 days we were there we did not have hot water for our showers. The breakfast they serve is horrible. A greasy waffle maker to make your own waffles without instructions and just a mess. Tasteless and dry muffins. egg omelet with orange powdery uncooked cheese inside. A greasy round sausage. A juice machine, no water available. Needless to say after one morning here, I did not eat this food, I never went back except to get coffee and after the elevator trip to get it found the coffee pot empty. After the first day they cleaned our room they only left us 2 small towels. I had to ask in the lobby for towels on our way back in at night and they gave me some to carry to my room. The last morning we were there, we were sleeping in due to getting home at 2 am . Check out time was 12 noon, so figured I had time to sleep in. At 9 AM the maid knocked on our door and walked into our room and woke us up from a sound sleep. Needless to say, we got up as now we were awake. That was so rude in my opinion. When I reserved this hotel, I went through Hotels One, as the ad said they find you the cheapest rates. We paid $144 per night. After I booked it when I talked to La Quinta desk person, they said "well you got a cheap 94 dollar rate from hotels one" and I was thinking to myself "NO I DIDN'T". The morning of check out we overheard the desk person telling a customer that the rate would be $79 dollars a night. This really enraged me to think that we paid almost double. For $144 a night I know I could have found a much better hotel. I was so disappointed, and upon checkout I told them about my complaints and they did not offer me anything except a business card to rate them on line. So La Quinta, here it is!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanne A
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our RV broke down. We were thrilled to find this nice older hotel. Most hotels go for a much higher price. This one cost about 150 dollars with tax for 2 of us. Breakfast of eggs, bacon, waffles, juice, etc was included. DOG friendly. Loved all the pooches running around. Thank-you La Quinta for that. Ours had a new ceramic-like floor. Great bed, hot water, and TV. Microwave, frig, and coffee maker in room. Small pool and small exercise room. No place to just sit outdoors other than a couple of benches. Within a few minutes of dog friendly beaches. Juno is such a great town to visit. So dog friendly. This is an older hotel. Beall's, Chili's, movie theater close by. I would recommend this hotel. We felt very safe as we always do in this town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lorilynn53
Reviewed 15 February 2014

If you are looking for a place to stay on your. way to here or there, this is a very nice hotel. Would I stay here for a week's vacation, maybe.
However, considering that jupiter has a very nice public beach and park,
And if you are looking to spend little money, it could work.
We only stay here one night at a time while waiting to check into
Our resort the next day. It is a clean, updated ,nicely located hotel.
The staff is very pleasant and the cost is very reasonable.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ScoopDuJour
Reviewed 4 February 2014

while hubby is working i spent the night there for our early flight the next day. the room is small and the carpet really gross me out that i put on my socks to get around the room. the hotel in general is kinda old, staff are nice and friendly, location are good near to shops & restaurants

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank dianne_tjm
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Our stay at Jupiter was most enjoyable. The hotel is clean and friendly. The most wonderful part was the close proximity to a dog friendly beach about 1 mile away, and a interesting Japanese restaurant in the Jupiter mall. The stay was a great break on our trip to the Keys.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Denis5005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview

Been to La Quinta Inn Jupiter? Share your experiences!