“Nice location!”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Tampa, Florida
“Nice location!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Checked out today and stayed for two days.

Great location and nice property.

Staff was also very friendly and clear.

Since I work for Marriott I try to remember names so they can be recognized but this time I forgot. Whoever worked the desk at 3pm on Wednesday and whoever was working the desk this morning - both very friendly and attentive!

Will return if needed.

PS The dehumidifier was an awesome touch...wish all hotels in the south did this!

Stayed April 2014
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Shane S ,

Thanks so much for a great review! We really appreciate all your kind words and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you again next time you visit Jupiter!

Maggie P. - Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The suites are very clean and most of all the bed is very comfortable. The hotel is centrally located (minutes off 95) to everything you need ,including a 24 hour McDonald's,a 3 minute walk away, with a shopping center across Indiantown Rd. I have stayed in the suite with a full kitchen and also the ex. suite with a king size bed,2 hd tv's and a pull out sofa. There isn't a better way to start off your day than with a free breakfast, with a wide variety of hot and cold choices for everyone. I have stayed there twice - Aug.13' and April,14' and the friendly employees treat you like family. I also noticed ALL of the employees are the same from my previous stay, which leads me to conclude the Fairfield Inn treats it's employees just as well as it's guests, and that is exactly why I will always stay at the Jupiter Fairfield Inn & Suites .

Room Tip: Families can choose the suite with the full kitchen to cut down the cost of meals.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Glenn710
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Glenn710,

I want to thank you so very much for taking the time to write what is probably the nicest review I've ever read. I am so happy you've enjoyed your stays with us. We look forward to having you visit us again. It's heart warming to know that you think of us as a "Home away from home". Absolutely awesome!
Maggie P. - Hotel Manager
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Hotel is not in a "Great Area"
At check in, I was not offered my options according to my preferences. I was not recognized as a Platinum Elite Member.
The hotel is in great need of refurbishment. The hallways were hot and worn. The carpet in side my room was tired and dirty. Rug was worn out.
The bed was the worst bed I've experienced at a hotel in a long time. It was a King size bed and on either side of the middle there were clearly indentations of it being well worn and compressed. There was a hump right down the middle. The springs were very noticeable and could be felt through the expired mattress. Did not make for a restful night.
The tub and shower combo is in need of updates. It appeared only 1 of the 2 elevators were functional.
Overall, this was a very poor experience and will never stay at this Fairfield again

Room Tip: If you go, make sure your bed is new!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear WDWCM87,

I want to apologize again for your inconvenience while staying with us. I have already reached out to you by email. I do hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us again in the future. If I can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly.

Maggie P.
Hotel Manager
Lake Mary, Florida
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed here for 1 night so that we could visit Lion County Safari Zoo the next day, and this hotel was better than we expected in this small town. It's very close to I-95 and about 15 minutes from the Safari and also the Jupiter public beach park. Our 2-double beds room was clean and good enough for a family of 4. Bathroom was a little tight but had everything that we needed. Flat screen TV with satellite cables (movie and HBO channels) were included. The front desk was helpful and friendly. The best part was the nice hot breakfast buffet with variety of delicious choices (make-your-own waffles, sausages, scramble eggs, fruits, hot oatmeal, coffee, juice, etc..). Our kids loved it! If you are serious coffee drinkers and want alternative, Starbucks coffee shop is only a few steps in front of the main hotel entrance. Will definitely come back to this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear BangCuong,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled that you and your family were able to enjoy our great breakfast and that you found the staff here to be very helpful. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully next time you can stay a little longer than 1 night.

Maggie P.
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed here for one night while traveling from Tampa to see the Mets in Port St Lucie. We picked this hotel because we had points from Marriott to use. Overall, it was a very decent hotel. Check in was very friendly, the bed was comfortable (I didn't wake up once all night!), the pool area was ok, and breakfast was a nice bonus (eggs, waffles, sausage, pastries, fruit, etc.). The carpet felt really nasty, so we made sure to walk around with socks on. The location was nice as well. Right off the main road, Starbucks in the same parking lot. If our travels took us back to Jupiter, we would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
floridasun6748, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Julia B;
Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor! We appreciate the time that you took to describe your stay at the hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great night's sleep and you enjoyed the breakfast and the pool area. I apologize if the carpeting did not seem fresh. We do have a preventive maintenance program in place in which we clean the carpets regularly. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Jupiter!
Safe travels,
Boonton
Reviewed 13 March 2014

No complaints -- comfortable king-sized bed, nothing really unusual, but clean. Very nice included breakfast though -- more comprehensive than some similar places. The only real negative for me though was the price at $229 total. There was a golf event in the area which made it difficult to find lodging elsewhere and which may have affected the price. There is a little shopping center right across the street with a number of good options for restaurants, a plus.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
floridasun6748, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Sharon P;
Thank you for your review and comments on TripAdvisor! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in your room and the breakfast in the morning. We apologize that the rates were a little high. They are generally higher for the whole season of February and March. Even though the rates are higher this time of the year we are generally priced lower than most hotels in the area. We hope to see you again in April - December and we can get you a better rate. Thank you for staying with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites in Jupiter!
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield inn in the middle of February and it was very nice. The rooms were clean and the lobby was extremely nice. The lady at the front door (Cara, I believe) was not only friendly and inviting but she was more than helpful, especially with recommendations! I will most definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
floridasun6748, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear SheanaS;

Thank you for your great comments! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along the wonderful comments to Cara. We hope to see you again soon!

Wendy Conway
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter? Share your experiences!