All reviewsfront desknice jobfirst floordive tripbreakfast staffmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastone night stayclose proximitythe staff was greatoff the highwaywest palm beachnice stayrooms were very cleanconvenient locationgreat place to staybed was very comfortable
Reviewed 24 May 2007

We booked a week at this hotel last June because of location and close proximity to relatives that we were visiting. The hotel is in need of renovation. The lobby and breakfast area are dingy and dark.
The larger issue was that the hotel was primarily occupied by a baseball team (farm team for a major league) of young men that appeared to be 18-25 in age. The receptionist told us that the team rents out a good portion of the hotel every year at that time for tournaments. These young men took over the entire hotel. My daughters could not even walk through the lobby, go to the pool, have breakfast without these guys hooting, whistling, and leering at them. After the second night we moved to another hotel in the Marriott chain.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
2  Thank fltexan5
Reviewed 13 May 2007

The hotel is very nice, just 2 minutes walk to the beach were you can fine some nice restaurants.
It is very clean and breakfast it's included: the food selection is very good.
The gym is small but it is OK. The pool has a beautiful view and the rooms are very nice. The employees are very nice and friendly.
It was a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank gourmetaddiction
Reviewed 7 February 2007

This hotel was booked as part of a travel package through a major online agency. The description did not include the fact that it is a non-smoking facility. I had checked "smoking" when I booked 2 rooms. When I arrived, only one room was reserved.
After checking my receipt, etc., the clerk was kind enough to upgrade me to a suite, the price of which was supposedly over double what I had reserved. When I looked at the "suite", it was a very small room w/double bed. The fact that management had installed a mini 'fridge made this tiny room a "suite". Then I noticed a sign on the desk that said "$250.00 fine for smoking".
I called the front desk and was told the hotel did not allow smoking....anywhere. The air conditioner could not be adjusted for comfort. It cut off at whatever point management thinks is comfortable. There was not a bedspread. A thick sheet was the spread. There was no room for toiletries in the sink area. I had to remove the coffeemaker to make a small space for neccessities.
This was not a comfortable experience. The positives are that it was clean and the staff polite. I am going to Jupiter again in 2 weeks and will not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank 1FloridaGa2r
Reviewed 9 November 2005

After reading the previous two reviews, I was apprehensive about staying here to say the least, but as I was traveling after a major hurricane flooded the hotel I had reservations at, I accepted reservations here as a last resort (there were no other hotels availble within 30 miles).

I would have to say (maybe it was because my expectations were so low) I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, but you have to go into it realistically.

This is not a full service hotel. The staffing is minimal, but the staff that I encountered was friendly and professional enough to make me feel welcomed.

The guestrooms were basic, yet clean and well kept. The entire property appears to be newer (opened within the past 10 years).

The area is heavy with shopping centers and restaurants, and the beach is only 10 minutes away, so location wasn't bad at all.

Breakfast was okay. I only ate it one day and went across the street to IHOP the remaining days. Not much variety, your typical juices, cereals, breads and yogurts. But they did offer hard boiled eggs and a bake your own waffle station.

If you enjoy it for what it is, a limited service hotel, you will enjoy your stay, but if you make it out to be something that it is far from, you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2005
2  Thank Spaceace
Reviewed 7 March 2005

I am an Air Force Reservist who frequently travels from Miami to Hurlburt Field Florida. I had made reservations for one night,the 6-7 March 2005. I called to extend the stay for one night and was told by the receptionist they could not extend my stay because of full booking. I understand how they could not extend my stay, but what bothered me was the uncareing attitude of the receptionist. She offered me no options or referrals to other hotels in the area. She accually seemed to be inconvenienced when I asked her if there was anything she could do to help me. She offered none. I was forced to cancell my reservation and luckily found accomodations at the Days Inn just down the road.

Stayed: January 2005