All reviews across the street publix supermarket walking distance coral gables miami dadeland mins walk away renovated hotel metro station rooms are great the air conditioning decent price mini fridge pleasant stay restaurants and shops shopping mall navy units
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice ambience but a bit noisy inside the restaurant. Good food and great service. However always double check your order if it’s take away because sometimes things get left out of the order. But generally great service and seating is usually very quick.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This hotel was great. Everyone was helpful from the bellman to the desk clerk. I had no problem tipping because the service was that good! The room was beautiful with a small patio outside the sliding glass doors. Loved it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed at this location for business with several others in our group. The staff was very pleasant and extremely accommodating especially when my husband left his phone down in the lobby and the valet quickly brought it up to our room before we even knew it was missing. The location is very convenient and the room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay at this Courtyard.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We stay in this area occasionally due to appointments at a nearby medical center. We decided to try this Marriott after reading that it was newly renovated. The hotel has a good location, across the street from a Publix and walking distance to several restaurants. It’s also close to Dadeland Mall for shopping. There is mandatory valet parking at $25 a night, so be sure to factor that into your room rate.

The valet and check in staff were all friendly and everything went smoothly. My room type was unavailable and they kindly upgraded us to a Spa Suite. The lobby looks clean and comfortable with lots of seating and a casual restaurant and bar. We had breakfast there and the food and staff were good.

Our room had an odd layout with wasted space at the entrance, but it was a real suite with a living room, large TV and a separate bedroom. The bed was comfortable and everything was clean. The bathroom was very large and modern. There was a hot tub spa in the bedroom, which we didn’t use, but I’m sure some people would enjoy it.

My one issue with the hotel is the room was fairly noisy. The air conditioning units were loud and you could hear street noise from the room. I’m a light sleeper, so this was a bit of a problem.

I would recommend this hotel as long as you are not bothered by some noise. Most hotels I’ve stayed at in this area have the same issue.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Was able to check in late after arriving after an 11:30 pm flight. Arrived via Uber, and valet was more interested in hitting on our female driver than acknowledging us or offering us any assistance. Agent at front desk was polite, but didn't seem concerned about our first impressions of the hotel. We were given a room on the 4th floor (room 428). Room looked like it had been updated recently and was clean. King bed was comfortable and no outside noises were heard. I loved the little convertible sofa. It was so cute, I wouldn't mind having on in my next home for a guest
According to hotel, as of January 1, 2018 airport shuttle had been discontinued. As a typical Courtyard, no breakfast is offered. They do have room service available as well as a restaurant which I did not use. I also noticed that they offer Grab and Go at the bar area.
The area is convenient and walking distance to both the Dadeland Mall and the CVS. There are several places to eat inside the Dadeland Mall. We took an easy Uber over to the Wine and More at one point in our stay. This is a nice hotel to stay at, but if you are over-nighting prior to a cruise, it is a good distance away.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple