“Very nice place to stay”

Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I enjoyed very much staying at this place. It was clean and the service was great. The room was nice and the food was good. I enjoyed fresh oatmeal with nuts, raisins and fresh fruit. I enjoyed the coffee with non-dairy flavored creamer. I enjoyed fresh fruit. The internet was very slow but everything else was very nice. I did not swim or use the fitness room but they looked nice. Very nice stay.

Room Tip: We had an end room on the second floor. It was really nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel was a great place to stay. It was very clean and the rooms were a comfortable size. The staff working were great, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good, and it was something different from day to day. This was a great perk for my family. We stayed 4 days, and it was nice to have something different. The pool area was clean and it was plenty of chairs to accomadate people at the pool. The hotel is in a great area and it was easy to get to shopping centers, grocery store and the beach. The only complaint I have is the lack of towels and wash cloths. They were always out of clean towels and we had to wait mid day to get them. I was upset that the final day I was there, we had gone to the beach. When we returned, housekeeping did not leave us washclothes. I went to the front desk and was told housekeeping was gone for the day and they did not have towels and washcloths. Housekeeping was returning the next day around 7am. The problem with that was we were checking out at 6am and had a 12 hour drive home. Other than the towel/wash cloth situation, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels and wash cloths.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We enjoyed the accommodations, the breakfast, the service. The only thing we were a bit frustrated with was the slow internet service. Everything else was wonderful. I enjoyed the breakfast: great fresh cooked oatmeal with nuts, raisins and fresh fruit. I enjoyed unlimited coffee with flavored non-dairy creamer and the fresh fruit to eat. The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean and nice. Staff was very helpful and kind.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Our visit to this hotel was in twp stays, both before and after a family wedding in Key West. When we returned on Sunday evening and were checking in again, the staff member remembered us and asked if the family wedding was good. It was nice that they took the effort to remember our reason for travel. Every staff member smiled and verbally greeted you upon seeing you anywhere in the hotel. Rooms were clean!

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We ended staying for almost a month in the hotel because my mother was recovering from knee surgery. We got a room with the kitchen-net. The room is big, bathroom big also and has a nice glass door separating the master bedroom from the sofa bed, kitchen and dining table. Very clean and spacious. The down side is that the kitchen-net does not have an oven, it does have a microwave, big fridge, very very small sink and stove top. The only thing that the pots where so worn out that the Teflon was conning off so we had to buy new ones. The other thing that I didn't like is that although they offer laundry services they have a laundry room but only has one washer and one dryer for all the hotel and that they are a little old that it took one hour each. But other than that is great. The breakfast buffet is great with lots of options, location is great with lots of shops, restaurants and movie theater walking distance from the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They have a small pool and fitness room and offer passed to LA Fitness that's across the street. Will definitely will be my pick for next time I'm in Miami.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Analurivera
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have tried other hotels in the Kendall area and always come back to Best Western. This hotel is clean, comfortable and fairly priced. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good! And the internet is free! There is no charge for parking. And its by a shopping center/movie theater so when I go off with my friends, my husband can keep himself entertained!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Excellent staff and attentive to the guests. Checkin was simple,courteous and fast. The hotel decor is very warm and inviting. The hotel cater very well to business and leisure travelers. Good variety of breakfast food. Clean dining area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Thank Dr. J G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kendall
Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall
Aloft Miami Dadeland
Aloft Miami Dadeland
#5 of 7 in Kendall
Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East Miami

Been to Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!