Returned to the surf and racquet club last month and had a great stay. Stayed at B-111 again and owner updated the bathroom. What I really liked is the shower! There is no sliding door, which means no loose handles or mildew build- up like some doors can have. There is just a glass partition! The design is very cool..... and clean looking. I liked that. Neutral colors and decorated simply, not a lot of "stuff" around. Carpets and furniture clean and up to date. And windows were clean. I have read some reviews that mention dirty, spotty windows. The older windows would get spotty but these windows are relatively new, so they are not spotty. Great weather. Owner has beach chairs and towel for guests and kitchen has everything you need. It's one of the smaller units but perfect for two people. This unit is on ground level. Pool and beach right outside the back door! No steps to climb. That's a plus for me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Amelia Surf & Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Surf And Racquet Club
- Amelia Surf & Racquet Club Hotel Amelia Island
- Amelia Island Surf Racquet Hotel
- Amelia Surf & Racquet Club Amelia Island, Florida