“Chicken left the Coop!”

Ranked #39 of 166 Restaurants in Amelia Island
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: Aviation-themed pub offering a full bar with unique appetizers and a build-your-own-burger menu. 21 And older after 11:00pm. Serving food until 11:00pm. Open Daily Mon-Thurs 5:00pm - 12:00am Friday 5:00pm - 2:00am Saturday 11:00am - 2:00am Sunday 11:00am - 12:00am
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The atmosphere here is displayed in historic sport figures and not to mention THE BIG AIRPLANE ON TOP OF THE BUILDING!! quite a catch to the eye. The food was good and the creation of a "sports bar" type feel was still captured in the home away from home feel. We stil felt like we were on vacation but not the local Wild Wing. All in all, loved it. Prices are reasonable so thats a bonus too. Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I decided to try this place out for dinner, as we had already spent quite a large amount of money at the pool bar and felt like trying something a little more casual. I was hesitant, but I left very happy!

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich - it was the best I have EVER had! Delicious and huge! I took half of it with me and ate the rest for lunch the next day. It came with homemade potato chips as well and those were also delicious. My husband got a Falcon Burger, which he said was also delicious and it was pretty large. Our entire bill without alcohol was only $31, so overall I would say this place has the best value out of all the other restaurants at the resort.

They also had a nice sized bar as well as games and pool tables upstairs for entertainment.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Service was excellent. Good Bar Food. Shared Fish and Chips with onion rings with my husband. Split the dinner for us and did NOT make a big deal. Love that. Mostly fried foods, burgers and salad's, TV's everywhere for watching sports. We will check out the burgers next visit. Here the burgers are yummy? 12.00 for a glass of wine....very expensive. I don't care what it was!!!! Crazy.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

It was not a very broad menu, but it was okay for families not wanting high end dining. The wait staff was attentive. I do highly recommend the burgers. All three of us had them, so I cannot offer insights on other items.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just your ordinary Pub food selection. Great deck on the water and friendly staff. Good location on the resort vv