“Thebest thing on the menu for dinner is the steak”
Review of The Ritz Carlton Cafe 4750 - CLOSED

The Ritz Carlton Cafe 4750
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cafe 4750 is relaxed Southern charm with a menu inspired by regional farms and coastal influences serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A group of 14 of us ate dinner here on May 27, 2014. Those who got the pork dinner said it was to dry. My hubby got the salmon, he asked for rare and got done. I order the steak medium, and it was perfect. Service was very good and friendly.

Jon F, Executive Assistant Manager at The Ritz Carlton Cafe 4750, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

paulandeddy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent dining experience. I was disappointed to hear about the quality of food during your dinner. Please know that I have shared your feedback with the Executive Chef and Culinary Team here at the resort. I assure you we will look at the root cause of your food quality and doneness concerns so that it can be corrected. I have also shared your positive feedback about the service with the Food and Beverage team. We look forward to being able to welcome you back again in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 904-491-6717 should you have any further questions or should I be able to assist with future reservations.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the resort. The food and the service was great. We were there on a convention for my company and it was amazing. The pool was very relaxing and the beach was also private to the resort guests.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The food was good, not great, the service was great (as expected at a Ritz Carlton), and the prices, considering where we were, were not bad at all.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The seafood was outstanding, especially the scallops and chowder. The latter was like a bisque and went well with either an oaky chardonnay or a pinot noir (I had the chowder twice; it was the kind of a chowder that was so good you wiped the bowl with bread after you'd spooned what you could).

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

The service and food was mediocre. Dined there twice during our stay. Waited significant amount of time for water refills, requested condiments were never brought and I waited 15 minutes for the waitress to return to pick up my credit card to pay. They try to force room payment. If there had been another option, I would have not returned. Over cooked fries, soggy French toast and luke warm food. Plan ahead and dine off property. The hostesses are friendly.

Jon F, Manager at The Ritz Carlton Cafe 4750, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Vs-Co,

I was disappointed to hear about your recent dining experience at Cafe 4750. It is not the quality of food, nor the level of service that defines our resort. I have forwarded your feedback to the Exeuctive Chef as well as the restaurant leadership team. I will also share your positive feedback with the hostesses. Please let me know if you plan to return to our resort.

Jon