Great service, location and facilities. Beach front villa was great. Staff was always friendly and accommodating. Very pleasant stay wish I had had more time to enjoy the location and amenities. Hope to visit again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas of Amelia Island Plantation sprawl across 1,350 beautiful and isolated acres, along Florida's north eastern coastline, and adjacent to the historic city of Fernandina Beach. Though private, secluded and protected by a gated entry, the location is a convenient 45 minute drive away from downtown Jacksonville and 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. Each villa is independently owned, therefore unique and different. Units come in varying sizes and locations, including ocean view, resort view and tennis view single guest rooms, as well as one-, two- and three-bedroom units, ideal for larger parties, and feature fully equipped kitchens, dining areas, spacious living rooms, multiple baths and private bedrooms. Most complexes have at least one pool. Only guests booking units through The Villas of Amelia Island receive exclusive access to resort amenities of the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort including several dining options, golf, spa and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Villas of Amelia Island Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation Hotel Amelia Island
- Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation Florida