Elevator for ShipWatch does not stop at floor of Villa, had to use steps too. Difficult for handicapped. Try another Villa such as Sea Dunes (also closer to beach). However, nice rooms, well stocked amenities in Villa, fantastic view and friendly and caring cleaning staff. Overall pleased except did not know about elevator issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas of Amelia Island Plantation sprawl across 1,350 beautiful and isolated acres, along Florida's north eastern coastline, and adjacent to the historic city of Fernandina. The Villas overlook the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Though private, secluded and protected by a gated entry, the location is a convenient 45 minute drive away from downtown Jacksonville and 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. Each villa is independently owned, therefore unique and different. Units come in varying sizes and locations, including ocean view, resort view and tennis view single guest rooms, as well as one-, two- and three-bedroom units, ideal for larger parties, and feature fully equipped kitchens, dining areas, spacious living rooms, multiple baths and private bedrooms. Most complexes have at least one pool. Only guests booking units through The Villas of Amelia Island receive exclusive access to resort amenities of the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villas of Amelia Island Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation Hotel Amelia Island
- Villas Of Amelia Island Plantation Florida