“Kayak Amelia, Jacksonville, FL.”
Review of Kayak Amelia

Kayak Amelia
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the natural side of the Amelia Island / Jacksonville area with guided ecotours on kayaks, Segways and paddle boards. Or create your own adventure and rental kayaks from our location in Talbot Island State Park.
Reviewed 8 November 2013

It was great experience. For us it was first time, great scenery, nice activity for the family. We did not have enough time to visit the zoo which we may do next time when we go visit our daughter.

All reviews
"segway tour"
in 28 reviews
"homemade chocolate chip cookies"
in 13 reviews
"high tide"
"great guide"
"great trip"

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Angie Ray was conducting an educational fieldtrip. This was our very first time kayaking. Kayak Amelia was great getting us all checked in and transported to our drop off sight. I can't say enough about how kind everyone was that day. We were out about 3 hours. My concern was with my 10 year old complaining about being tired. There were NO complaints. He was like the Energizer Bunny, just kept on going. He wants to go back for more, as do I. Thanks to Angie and Kayak Amelia for making our first kayak experience so wonderful!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had a great time trying Stand Up Paddle yoga. Lots of fun and challenging, too. I loved the instructor and they took pictures of all of us and uploaded them to the website. It was a hoot to see yourself falling off!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband, son, daughter and I went on a group tour with Kayak Amelia in August. We had a great day. It was beautiful. My son and I rented single kayaks and my husband and daughter had a double. It was perfect.

1  Thank JulesNJ68