“Great fun!”

Amelia Island Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore fishing charters and private wildlife/nature tours are aboard a 25 foot comfortable pontoon boat or a 21 foot catamaran flats boat. Capt. Scott specializes in redfish and spotted sea trout. You can also catch cobia, tarpon, shark, flounder, black drum and jack crevalle in the water surrounding the historical Fernandina Beach-Amelia Island area. On our private wildlife/nature tours, you have an opportunity to view and photograph birds and wildlife such as manatee, dolphins, otters, raccoons, ospreys, egrets, herons, ibis, spoonbills, oystercatchers, skimmers, white pelicans and the wild horses on Cumberland Island.We can accommodate up to 6 guests on nature tours, sunset tours and dinner cruises to St.Mary
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Four of us, 2 adults and 2 children ages 9 and 10, spent a half day fishing with Capt. Scott. The weather was perfect and the boat was very comfortable. Capt. Scott was friendly, personable, professional and very patient with the children. My grandson insisted on bringing his own rod which Capt. Scott rigged up to catch bait from the boat and he caught 2 and a black sea bass. We moved to a few different places to fish and got lucky. My granddaughter reeled in a 7 ft. lemon shark close to the boat before it broke the line. Even though that's all we caught, we had a wonderful time on the water and seeing the sights from the boat. Capt. Scott is a really nice guy and will make you feel like your family.

There are newer reviews for Amelia Island Charters

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Captain Scott was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was extremely patient with our two teenage sons. We had a wonderful experience and would recommend Amelia Island Charters to anyone.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Captain Scott put our crew on some monster reds and hard fighting sharks, whiting, etc,etc. It was an awesome experience for me and two of my newest family members (I was married two days before the trip!). Captain Scott has a great sense of humor and exceptional knowledge of local history to go along with his obvious ability to find lots of fish. We couldn't have been more comfortable either on his spacious tritoon boat! I highly recommend Captain Scott for novice all the way to very experienced fishermen. You will have a great time!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Capt Scott has more than a couple honey holes and will put you on big fish. He had to give us Georgia boys a few "dancing lessons," and once we learned the steps, we were pulling in 40+ pound bull red. Great day on the water! Capt Scott is highly recommended if big fish is your thing.

1  Thank Hunnicutt11
Reviewed 26 May 2014

While on holiday with my extendend family, I chartered with Capt. Scott for my 4 year old twins and two nephews (14 & 11) on his 25ft pontoon. Capt. Scott was great with all the kids, teaching the older boys fishing technique, and patient with the twins and their 10K questions. He shared some great stories and interesting historical perspectives of the local area on our departure from the marina and, most importantly, he got us on the fish. We caught several bull redfish and sharks which made for an exciting time my nephews and sons will have fond memories of for years to come. This was a very kid friendly, safe, awesome family outing.

1  Thank Mackey S