“A definite favourite on the island!”

Origins Asian Bistro
Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“A definite favourite on the island!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I have been eating there regularly since we moved to key Biscayne a few years ago and it has become our favourite restaurant on the island! The kids love the noodle dishes they have, and for us, we love the sushi, or any specialty dishes they have or stir fries. Asian fusion is right, there is a bit of all parts of Asia on the menu, Japanese, Thai, Singaporean...all delicious! We've tried pretty much the whole menu by now, and we have never been disappointed, the starters, entrees and desserts are excellentt, with a soft spot for the tempura ice cream....to die for!!! Hard to find a restaurant which will accommodate and content everyone's taste in a family of 4, but Origins lives up to the challenge! And great service btw, Tommy being our favourite, super efficient but very discreet! We love this place, sitting outside on the terrace by the fountain under the pretty spot lights, amazing food and great service, enjoy!

• Visited May 2014

Greenwich, ct
“Great Asian”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Excellent Asian food, prompt service; great value for lunch.
Great curry shrimps and interesting bento boxes.

• Visited April 2014
“Great Asian Food”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

They have very delicious food and it is all very unique and good. It is very clean and the decor is very nice as well.

Visited March 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Don't miss it”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Origin was one of the local restaurants recommended by the Ritz-Carlton, where we were staying. I figured I would get sushi, because I'm such an addict....but their menu had so many more delicious offerings, we went another direction entirely. I ordered Tuna Two Ways, and my husband ordered a chicken curry dish. (My daughter ordered some sashimi and sushi, so we did manage to squeeze in our sushi fix...) The food was excellent, with fish so fresh, it melts in your mouth. There are plenty of tables inside, but we chose to outside by a serene fountain. Service was very good, despite the fact that almost every table was full. I easily could have eaten there all three nights that we were in Key Biscayne. It was that good!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mcrixham2016
Ecuador
“Very good blend of international and asian food.”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Nice setting, good location, and we were pleased with sevice. Food was served promptly and the flavour and presentation were great! I enjoyed very much the Thai Fajitas! Coffee selection was very limited (american Coffee), but as the manager commented, they wouldn´t compete with the Coffe franchise feet away from them.
Reasonably priced- I will most certainly come back!

• Visited February 2014