“SHOULD TRY IT AT LEAST ONCE IN LIFE!!!”

Miami Seaplane Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$134.99*
and up
Seaplane Tour of Miami
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Key Biscayne
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Seaplane Tours provides unforgettable tours in the Miami, FL area! Offering Seaplane services since 1995, Miami Seaplane offers one of the most spectacular seaplane tours available! We are the sightseeing sensation that gives you the opportunity of a life time to enjoy an unparalleled Miami tour experience from the sky on one of our Cessna SkyHawks or Skywagons Seaplanes. Fly with us on a Day Trip to Key West and enjoy an aerial tour of the entire Florida Keys or Discover the island of BIMINI Bahamas. At Miami Seaplane Tours, the sky is the limit, so come visit us today for an unforgettable adventure.
Palm Coast, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“SHOULD TRY IT AT LEAST ONCE IN LIFE!!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I am 24 years old, have been flying my whole life (commercial planes), and I am terrified of flying. My best friend surprised me on my b-day with the seaplane tour. I was a little nervous before the flight, but all I can say is WOW!!! It's nothing like flying on a regular plane, and by that I mean it's 100000 times better in every sense of this word:) This feather light plane gets up so easily of the water that you don't even feel it, doesn't flight as high, you can see every single detail out the window:) If it gets bumpy, the pilot warns you ahead of time, so that you don't get scared and expect it, but on my flight, I had only a few little bumps:) The pilot is very educated, super nice, and from the first minute you meet and talk to him, he earns your trust, by that making you feel comfortable and relaxed. It's a definite YES to anyone who is scared of flying bc you will love it! When you get up there, there is so many things to look at, that you simply get carried away, and the time flies by… It's a little pricey without groupon, but it's definitely worth buying it as a gift to your loved one or a friend, they will be under impression for the rest of their lives:) I hope I can do it again sometime in my life!!!

Visited June 2014

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great views of Miami”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We took this tour on a recent trip to Miami and I can't recommend them highly enough. Very friendly pilot and a great flight. We booked a 90 min flight and we got more than our moneys worth. When we arrived we were able to choose what we wanted to see and the pilot got it done for us. There were two of us and we had the plane to ourselves.

We were the last flight of the day and so had great lighting. Photos had to be taken out of the windows, so a polarising filter would be recommended to keep reflections to a minimum. Although you are not going high enough to cause an oxygen problem you wouldn't want 100s of mile an hour winds in the cab :)

The only thing I can say against the trip is the site is a little difficult to find. It's just at the end of the causeway bridge, when heading towards Miami. You need to leave the causeway road and then turn right down a dirt path. Dodging the pot holes adds to the fun, but if you go right to the end you will find the office.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ian K
“AMAZING experience!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

What an AMAZING experience! My boyfriend surprised me with a valentines weekend getaway to Bimini and what a romantic and unique touch the sea plane ride was. Our pilot was a romantic. He took photos pre flight,during and post and he even aloud us to play our own music; which made this experience even more personal.The pilots commitment to great customer service is to be commended. You can be sure this experience will hold up to any and all expectations(punctual,safe,clean and romantic). THANK YOU!!!!

Visited February 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

It was such an awesome experience!!! It was a breathtaking moment and I simply loved it.

The really nice Pilot even let me hear my own calm music from my iPhone!!! Awesome!! - Just bring your best music, and you will be right on!
Thank you so much for the best flight.!
Everyone should try this - you will simply love it!

Visited February 2014
“An absolute must!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Fantastic way to see Miami and to understand the geography of the place if like me you are a first time visitor. The pilot knew all the celebs houses and was very laid back and friendly. Really fun taking off and landing on the water. Brilliant value for money. They even can do a day trip to the Bahamas! Good restaurant on harbour next door if you arrive early or need lunch afterwards!

Visited March 2014